Lesta, Buhnley and who else?

Mr. Snrub

I think it'll be Wigan, unfortunately. I thought we'd got rid of them forever :(

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article1760833.ece/alternates/s615/Dave-Whelan.jpg

Probably been asked loads before (can't be arsed to search tbh) but would Remy be available to QPR after next week?

Think his loan contract runs until the end of the month. Dunno if they can recall him.

Probably been asked loads before (can't be arsed to search tbh) but would Remy be available to QPR after next week?

You would assume that he's not been registered as part of their squad, so would be unavailable, regardless of whether he was back at the club or not.

Guest Roger Kint

Derby, if not Brighton. Just not QPR or Wigan.

This, wouldnt mind a return trip to whateveritscalledinsteadofpridepark to wipe out the horrors of my last visit. That 0-1 man ffs :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

You would assume that he's not been registered as part of their squad, so would be unavailable, regardless of whether he was back at the club or not.

They had to sign Morrison on an emergency(stop laughing they were down to 23 midfielders) loan by a certain time so theres no hope of Remy being registered