Arsenal vs. Newcastle United - 28/04/14 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How are yous going by train getting back to kings cross after the match? Bloody tube strike going ahead tonight!

Just checking TFL and it looks like you can get a bus (the 91) from near the ground straight to Kings Cross:

Walk to Tollington Road/Sobell Centre (10 mins)

91 bus to King's Cross St.Pancras (21 mins)

Alternatively it says it's only a 50-minute walk, so if you've got SatNav on your phone and enough time, you could do that.

http://tfl.gov.uk/

Geared up to be exactly the type of game we take everyone by surprise and nick a win. Would piss me off because a win would:

- give Al Pards and his fanboys ammunition

- give MA the illusion that we can still mix it with the big boys

- give the HBA haters something to ramble on about

- give Everton a glimmer of hope for 4th, hence them trying harder against City, which could hand the title to the bin dippers.

What a pair of arseholes Ashley and Pardew are for putting us in this state of mind where we're hoping NUFC are defeated. Pathetic. Hopefully with the fans and HBA speaking out, the tide is beginning to turn back in our favor.

:thup:

Geared up to be exactly the type of game we take everyone by surprise and nick a win. Would p*ss me off because a win would:

- give Al Pards and his fanboys ammunition

- give MA the illusion that we can still mix it with the big boys

- give the HBA haters something to ramble on about

- give Everton a glimmer of hope for 4th, hence them trying harder against City, which could hand the title to the bin dippers.

What a pair of arseholes Ashley and Pardew are for putting us in this state of mind where we're hoping NUFC are defeated. Pathetic. Hopefully with the fans and HBA speaking out, the tide is beginning to turn back in our favor.

:thup:

Yep

I don't see why someone like Wenger has never took the gamble on him. It is interesting to see where Ben Arfa goes after us and if he gets his career back on track. Wish things would happen here for him but it's becoming increasingly unlikely. As for Wenger though, he could get Ben Arfa for a minimal fee and he would be a great addition to his squad, i'd have him over Podolski anyday of the week.

I don't see why someone like Wenger has never took the gamble on him. It is interesting to see where Ben Arfa goes after us and if he gets his career back on track. Wish things would happen here for him but it's becoming increasingly unlikely. As for Wenger though, he could get Ben Arfa for a minimal fee and he would be a great addition to his squad, i'd have him over Podolski anyday of the week.

Think he wanted him before we did but he chose Nasri in the end, i think he would probably has considered it a few times.

He loves Walcott's pace and finishing a lot though, you can tell he really has always wanted to make something of him.