Arsenal vs. Newcastle United - 28/04/14 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which websites do good quality banners? thinking of getting a Pardew Out one for this but don't want to spray paint on a bed sheet.

Bought one and will be taking it with me to the match.

Good stuff. What's it say?

Pardew Out in big letters and then underneath is three stats: First NUFC manager to lose 5 consecutive PL games, Most NUFC PL losses in one season and biggest home defeat for 87 years. I'll upload a photo when it comes.

Take a black marker so you can alter that at half time.

Which websites do good quality banners? thinking of getting a Pardew Out one for this but don't want to spray paint on a bed sheet.

Pardew Out in big letters and then underneath is three stats: First NUFC manager to lose 5 consecutive PL games, Most NUFC PL losses in one season and biggest home defeat for 87 years. I'll upload a photo when it comes.

:thup:

ah yes, the famous "no more goals" incident.

:lol: Is that where it comes from?

pretty sure it was used when Ba made it 3-3 yeah.

:lol:  We equalised to make it 3-3, Pardew issues the instruction 'NO MOAR GOALS' and Arsenal score 4 in about 15 minutes IIRC.  Made some fucking ridiculous subs that day too, messing around with full backs again.

Krul

Debuchy      Mbiwa        Colo      Haidara

Tiote

Anita      Marveaux

HBA                      de Jong            Remy

:D     

In our dreams.

It is so so fucking sad that seeing a side out like that is a pipe dream under the inept "manager" we have. These are all players who currently wear our club colors, and it shouldn't be so fucking hard to put them together in the same starting line up. It's like pulling teeth with this utter fucking fraud. Boils my fucking piss. I can't stop fucking swearing.

I'm sure Sky will be quick to point out how out of date that would be at the end of 90 minutes.

:lol: Actually a decent idea, good chance the cameras would pick up on it too.

Gonna watch it just so I can hopefully see this.