Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Newcastle United is like herion to us the addicts, it ain't easy to get off it.

Well it is, part of one wants to see the club go down to see off Ashley, part of me wants nothing more to do with it and part of me wants to see the club do well. There's a huge part of me wants to see the club sold and things change, there's also part of me that has to look at our situation and think if nothing is going to change soon then Colback is a good squad player.

Yet I'm on the wind up.

Guest Rent-A-Quote

If he's replacing Gosling that's fine as he's a solid squad player, but if he's replacing Cabaye we're in trouble.

And the lad who doesn't rate Anita is going to hate Colback. Anita is 10x the player Colback is, he was just bought at the wrong time and played incorrectly by Pardiola as others have stated. Pardewed is the official term.

Ironically, Colback has one of the top Pardiola Principles....he can play left back

http://i58.tinypic.com/kex8cw.jpg

If he's replacing Gosling that's fine as he's a solid squad player, but if he's replacing Cabaye we're in trouble.

And the lad who doesn't rate Anita is going to hate Colback. Anita is 10x the player Colback is, he was just bought at the wrong time and played incorrectly by Pardiola as others have stated. Pardewed is the official term.

Ironically, Colback has one of the top Pardiola Principles....he can play left back

http://i58.tinypic.com/kex8cw.jpg

Is Pards demonstrating the size of Ashley's ringpiece or how many shots on target we are planning on having next season?

So at present our potential starting 11 come 16th August could be, with the players in bold linked with a move away:

Krul

Debuchy

Colo

Williamson

Santon

Sissoko

Anita

Tiote

Colback

Gouffran

Perez

:anguish:

So at present our potential starting 11 come 16th August could be, with the players in bold linked with a move away:

Krul

Debuchy

Colo

Williamson

Santon

Sissoko

Anita

Tiote

Colback

Gouffran

Perez

Apparently Papiss who couldn't hit Steven Taylor's arse with a banjo will be back. Can't see him getting flogged so you would have to assume he would start. Otherwise bang on imo.

Krul

Debuchy

Colo

Williamson

Santon

Sissoko

Anita

Tiote

Colback

Gouffran

Perez

Apparently Papiss who couldn't hit Steven Taylor's arse with a banjo will be back. Can't see him getting flogged so you would have to assume he would start. Otherwise bang on imo.

I thought he was out until Christmas? If true he would obviously start.

Krul

Debuchy

Colo

Williamson

Santon

Sissoko

Anita

Tiote

Colback

Gouffran

Perez

I thought he was out until Christmas? If true he would obviously start.

I think he's not even going to miss pre season from what I read.

So, this is the height of our ambition...signing a c*** who seems to have a complete lack of respect for Newcastle fans despite being "one" himself. Seriously though, I don't care if it's peer pressure or one's eagerness to appease the mackem supporters, any self-respecting Newcastle fan should never in their life take the p*ss out of their own club's fans (and indeed the city) in the manner Colback did - it's incomprehensible and shows cuntedness. He'll have to come up with something really good to redeem himself but somehow I doubt he'd celebrate if he scored against the mackems. This is what I hope to see happen:

1) He offers to explain himself for making those gestures (maybe an apology somewhere down the line...would that be too , Jack?),

2) He never sees the starting lineup.

From a footballing perspective though, he's as unexciting as it gets. Should be a squad filler and no more...

So, this is the height of our ambition...signing a c*** who seems to have a complete lack of respect for Newcastle fans despite being "one" himself. Seriously though, I don't care if it's peer pressure or one's eagerness to appease the mackem supporters, any self-respecting Newcastle fan should never in their life take the p*ss out of their own club's fans (and indeed the city) in the manner Colback did - it's incomprehensible and shows cuntedness. He'll have to come up with something really good to redeem himself but somehow I doubt he'd celebrate if he scored against the mackems. This is what I hope to see happen:

1) He offers to explain himself for making those gestures (maybe an apology somewhere down the line...would that be too , Jack?),

From a footballing perspective though, he's as unexciting as it gets. Should be a squad filler and no more...

I'm all for knocking the club, but the window hasnt even opened yet man.

Guest neesy111

Doesn't matter, you can get deals done outside of the window.

Doesn't matter, you can get deals done outside of the window.

Opened today, I think.

Even when the window opens, are you confident that we'll bring in someone actually decent (and won't be ruined by Pardew)? Personally, I reckon we'll piss about like we always do and end up signing no-one of note.