Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

4.5 years of him anchoring our midfield as first choice. Hope he becomes captain, I'd be so proud.

Ste and Sfifler like this post.

I'd be looking to strengthen in the summer by replacing him. I said all along I like him as an option.

Him being garbage aside what's his actual role in the side?

Is he a box-box midfielder?

Normally he sort of sits alongside whoever and has a bit of license to get forward now and then. f*** knows what he was trying to do today.

Did a passable job when put at LB.

He's our Mr Versatile......  err Mullins. Pardoo is great at spotting these adaptable & multi-functional cloggers.

Presuming he wasn't Carr's signing, and one of the first names included on the team sheet.

I would want us to sign 3 more players of this type. We would soon get relegated or at least back to back relegation battles and it would see the end of Pardew.

the only problem there is that you cant get rid of said players when you get relegated and then end up trying to get promoted with them

What else is there? I want Pardew to get his way - his way will get him the sack. There's only so many Moussa Sissoko's around.

Good goal. About time he contributed something, it's the end of December and he's played every pissing game pretty much.

He's not amazing but this is getting out of hand. He was very good against Chelsea and against City in the cup. To suggest he's contributed nothing only weakens the argument.