Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

His stats are better than Matic over the course of the season...........

That isn't quite correct but not far off...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11447225/Revealed-the-Premier-Leagues-fittest-player.html

Running around a lot isn't any indication of whether somebody is good :lol:

Well by the same token it seems it doesnt do Matic any harm and most would love him here...

Rather have George Boyd. :fwap:

Ha ha Wullie. You are now cracking jokes these days. As others have said, and I agree with, Colback gets unwarranted criticism here. There are much worse players on our books. This people  ;D

He's the second worst player (after Williamson) that has been a guaranteed starter when available.

Really howay man.

Janmaat, Sissoko, Dummett, Cisse and Perez were better than him anyway

Abeid and Aarons too in their brief appearances. I'd argue that Cabella was better than him too, and Anita showed more promise in his last two games of the seasons than Colback has ever done.

My word. Are you blind?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11447225/Revealed-the-Premier-Leagues-fittest-player.html

Well by the same token it seems it doesnt do Matic any harm and most would love him here...

Ha ha Wullie. You are now cracking jokes these days. As others have said, and I agree with, Colback gets unwarranted criticism here. There are much worse players on our books. This people  ;D

He's the second worst player (after Williamson) that has been a guaranteed starter when available.

Really howay man.

Krul, Janmaat, Willo, Colo, Dummett, Colback, Sissoko, Cissé. Tell me which of the others he was better than.

Yet he was out third best player over the course of last season. Battle lines were drawn last summer though and there's no way back for our ginger hero.

Even if that was the case, i don't agree but what ever. Don't you think that's a huge problem in itself?

Yet he was out third best player over the course of last season. Battle lines were drawn last summer though and there's no way back for our ginger hero.

Even if that was the case, i don't agree but what ever. Don't you think that's a huge problem in itself?

Of course it is, he's a mid table player.

I'd say he's a relegation candidate player, as that's where the teams he has played for has finished.

Really howay man.

Krul, Janmaat, Willo, Colo, Dummett, Colback, Sissoko, Cissé. Tell me which of the others he was better than.

The captain? Krul was shite too try kicking the ball in play sonna or an assist to the other team. Where is Tiote too? Oh to busy in a fettle calling us shit

Guest firetotheworks

Despite only ever being in teams that are fighting relegation or in the league below? He's crap, at his best he's a mid-table PL player, at worst he's a good championship player.

He's nowhere near being one of our better players and if he is we're in trouble. He'd stand out like a sore thumb in the squad that started 13/14.

Really howay man.

The captain? Krul was shite too try kicking the ball in play sonna or an assist to the other team. Where is Tiote too? Oh to busy in a fettle calling us shit

It's a toss up between Colo and Colback. And I'll admit I just simply forgot about Tiote, easily done tbh.

People are too harsh on Colback. He shouldn't be playing all the time but he can certainly be useful especially in 5 man midfield. We need depth in squad. We need investment but Colback is a decent sub/semi-starter for us. If we can 4-4-2 maybe don't play him as much. Also can emergency full back.

Really howay man.

The captain? Krul was s**** too try kicking the ball in play sonna or an assist to the other team. Where is Tiote too? Oh to busy in a fettle calling us s***

It's a toss up between Colo and Colback. And I'll admit I just simply forgot about Tiote, easily done tbh.

No Cabella or Rivierre or the other absente striker on the books who was Colos mate?

Sissoko...Cabella.....Anita.....Dummett? It's all opinion of course, but I must have been watching different matches.

Are you seriously saying Colback was better than Sissoko?

By a fucking country mile. Sissoko was the choice I found most bewildering.

Sissoko...Cabella.....Anita.....Dummett? It's all opinion of course, but I must have been watching different matches.

Are you seriously saying Colback was better than Sissoko?

By a fucking country mile. Sissoko was the choice I found most bewildering.

Sissoko was below his best for the second half of the season but was still way better than Colback over the course of the season

Sissoko's form tailed off dramatically, but any semblance of decent play we ever had in the second half of the season (which was outrageously infrequent, granted) still came through him. He's the best player in the squad, he just doesn't want to be here.

Sissoko's form tailed off dramatically, but any semblance of decent play we ever had in the second half of the season (which was outrageously infrequent, granted) still came through him. He's the best player in the squad, he just doesn't want to be here.

Exaxtly my thoughts

You'd want to hope so considering he played over 1000 minutes more.

:lol: :thup:

Even when Cabella did play, it's 1-2 games and he was out again. It was Ben Arfa Mk II. And most of his games came on the left or right wing. His 2 best games were Chelsea away and Hull city away, in which he played as the CAM, behind the striker. Whether this was his base position, or where he just naturally drifted, is debatable, either way, he played well there.

Lets play Colback once every 7 games for 1 match, and stick him on LW and see how he gets on.