Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

His stats are better than Matic over the course of the season...........

That isn't quite correct but not far off...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11447225/Revealed-the-Premier-Leagues-fittest-player.html

Running around a lot isn't any indication of whether somebody is good :lol:

Well by the same token it seems it doesnt do Matic any harm and most would love him here...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11447225/Revealed-the-Premier-Leagues-fittest-player.html

Well by the same token it seems it doesnt do Matic any harm and most would love him here...

Rather have George Boyd. :fwap:

Matic and Eriksen are the only players on that list that play at good teams and even calling Spurs a good team is generous. Basically bad teams run more than good teams

Ha ha Wullie. You are now cracking jokes these days. As others have said, and I agree with, Colback gets unwarranted criticism here. There are much worse players on our books. This people  ;D

Ha ha Wullie. You are now cracking jokes these days. As others have said, and I agree with, Colback gets unwarranted criticism here. There are much worse players on our books. This people  ;D

He's the second worst player (after Williamson) that has been a guaranteed starter when available.

When I'm watching him I quite often think he looks alright and does some decent stuff. But then a point in the game comes where he vanishes and spends the rest of the time running aimlessly between opponents putting no pressure on anyone. Might be fitness.

Yet he was out third best player over the course of last season. Battle lines were drawn last summer though and there's no way back for our ginger hero.

Not really. I was all for giving him a chance but after seeing him, I just don't see it in him.

As if being the third best player (which he fucking wasn't) of a team that nearly got relegated is an achievement anyway :lol: "Ginger hero", even though you're taking the piss there (I hope), it should never be typed or said loudly.

When I'm watching him I quite often think he looks alright and does some decent stuff. But then a point in the game comes where he vanishes and spends the rest of the time running aimlessly between opponents putting no pressure on anyone. Might be fitness.

:thup: He isn't as horrific as some people think and isn't as good as other people think either. He can look pretty good at times like

Janmaat, Sissoko, Dummett, Cisse and Perez were better than him anyway

Abeid and Aarons too in their brief appearances. I'd argue that Cabella was better than him too, and Anita showed more promise in his last two games of the seasons than Colback has ever done.