Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm not a huge fan of either player, but I don't get the hate Colback gets compared to the love and understanding Cabella gets. Maybe Colback would be better under a decent manager too...

It's a myth that Colback is hated for anything other than his ability by Newcastle fans.

It's similar to how everyone believes we hated Bruce for his 'Geordie roots'. It wasn't, it was because he was shite'

I'm not a huge fan of either player, but I don't get the hate Colback gets compared to the love and understanding Cabella gets. Maybe Colback would be better under a decent manager too...

Does anyone at all suggest this might not be the case? Goes for almost all of our players tbh.

I'd love to think he won't be first choice anymore but he just seems the type that most managers will love (like Heskey)

Maybe McClaren will have enough experience of foreign football to be more demanding. It would have been interesting to get a foreign coach just to see if he held Colback in the same awe English ones tend to.

Guest antz1uk

His hair gel definitely lasts the 90 minutes, which is more than can be sad for Jack.

hair gel? that stuff is like copper wire, just point and bend