Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Downside to Benitez, he'll love Colback and his work rate. Can't see him budging out the side under Rafa unless we get to the summer safe and he purchases his own players.

If Colback is completely bumped from the off, then Benitez instantly goes right up in my estimations of him.

What work rate?

Well if there's one positive of Colback, he puts a shift in with his needless amount of running around that he does.

Absolute myth. Mind you having said that, if Rafa can utilise this useless twat somehow in a winning side, then i'll have no complaints whatsoever.

Spot on. Works hard like that fraud Alan Smith used to.

Also, don't be surprised if he's watched over 70% of our games this season already. Hes strikes me as a very studious bloke. I wouldn't even be surprised if he knows his rough starting 11 already.

Downside to Benitez, he'll love Colback and his work rate. Can't see him budging out the side under Rafa unless we get to the summer safe and he purchases his own players.

If Colback is completely bumped from the off, then Benitez instantly goes right up in my estimations of him.

What work rate?

Well if there's one positive of Colback, he puts a shift in with his needless amount of running around that he does.

Absolute myth. Mind you having said that, if Rafa can utilise this useless twat somehow in a winning side, then i'll have no complaints whatsoever.

Spot on. Works hard like that fraud Alan Smith used to.

Nah bollocks that, his effort can't be questioned.

What work rate?

Absolute myth. Mind you having said that, if Rafa can utilise this useless t*** somehow in a winning side, then i'll have no complaints whatsoever.

Definitely not a myth. Amount of times he's way out position due to chasing the ball around in stupid areas of the pitch is staggering.

It's a myth that Colback "puts in a shift," not that he runs around needlessly.

What work rate?

Absolute myth. Mind you having said that, if Rafa can utilise this useless t*** somehow in a winning side, then i'll have no complaints whatsoever.

Definitely not a myth. Amount of times he's way out position due to chasing the ball around in stupid areas of the pitch is staggering.

Surely if you're running around a lot and putting the effort in, your work rate can't really be questioned. I detest Colback with a passion, along with Dummett but their commitment and work rate, I can't question that. They are just awful players.

I don't watch Colback and think he's not trying or being lazy. More often than not i'm baffled to why he's chasing down the ball in stupid areas and leaving gaping holes in the middle of the park.

What work rate?

Surely if you're running around a lot and putting the effort in, your work rate can't really be questioned. I detest Colback with a passion, along with Dummett but their commitment and work rate, I can't question that. They are just awful players.

I don't watch Colback and think he's not trying or being lazy. More often than not i'm baffled to why he's chasing down the ball in stupid areas and leaving gaping holes in the middle of the park.

He hides behind his own fucking teammates man. I don't give a shit how much he runs each game, he's not 'putting in a shift' purely by doing so. He's not a contributor.

What work rate?

He hides behind his own f***ing teammates man. I don't give a s*** how much he runs each game, he's not 'putting in a shift' purely by doing so. He's not a contributor.

No need to tell me what he does and doesn't do. Hiding is when we are in possession, work rate isn't a factor then as much. Without possession he's the one looking to press every fucker on the pitch if he can including the GK, that's a huge problem for us. It costs us massively.

When at left back last Saturday, he was closing down Bournemouth centre backs in possession of the ball :lol:

Rafa needs to fuck him off, but I feel that he'll appreciate Colback but I hope I'm wrong.

I think that's just him being shit at positioning though rather than doing it for nefarious means. It might fool a few fans if that was his aim but even league two managers would see through it if it was intentional and they kept asking him to stop it.

Sadly working hard is pointless if you never get to your opponent in time to effect the game.

This is how I see it. Yes we can sit deep so that he will always be behind the ball and won't get done for pace, but it means he'll have a very limited role and it will mean a lot of extra work for those playing further forwards. He doesn't actually close down players effectively, so his main role will just be as a body in the way closing off space. If he actually plays for more than a handful of games.

This is why I don't get people saying Anita is the same as him. Anita is much better positionally

Anita is a much better player at basically everything.

He is, but that's like saying that cancer is better than aids.

Ugh, are people still doing this whole Anita vs Colback schtick? I came in here for some jokes about the bloodless one, now I'm inclined to butt in and tell you all how much better Anita is than this cunt.