Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Him being garbage aside what's his actual role in the side?

Is he a box-box midfielder?

Normally he sort of sits alongside whoever and has a bit of license to get forward now and then. Fuck knows what he was trying to do today.

Did a passable job when put at LB.

Normally he sort of sits alongside whoever and has a bit of license to get forward now and then. f*** knows what he was trying to do today.

Game was over when he was put at left back but I guess your in a generous mood :)

On a serious note I just don't understand what he offers.

Normally he sort of sits alongside whoever and has a bit of license to get forward now and then. f*** knows what he was trying to do today.

Game was over when he was put at left back but I guess your in a generous mood :)

It was a poor attempt at being even. His pen win (which was an odd penalty win anyway given he didn't have the ball) will probably go down as an assist n all :lol:

I imagine in the eyes of Pardew he offers: running around, sitting quietly during team talks, getting one over SAFC, being a local, knows he won't get better than he has now so won't moan.

It was a poor attempt at being even. His pen win (which was an odd penalty win anyway given he didn't have the ball) will probably go down as an assist n all :lol:

I'm trying to be objective and look for some distinguishing qualities in his game but I'm left scratching my head.

He really doesn't excel at anything.

Guest Howaythetoon

I only knew the useless fucker was playing because of his stupid ginger hair. He actually plays as gormless as he looks, a piss poor player.

Guest neesy111

4.5 years of him anchoring our midfield as first choice. Hope he becomes captain, I'd be so proud.

Ste and Sfifler like this post.