Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can't help but think he'd be more well liked on this forum if his name was Jacques Colbaccio and he was more of a looker.

No he would be more well liked if he was actually any good and the fact that he took the piss out of a club he is supposed to support (no real Newcastle fan would do what  he did) makes it even worse. Bang average Mackem cunt got nothing to do with his looks or name.

Having a different name wouldn't make him a better footballer. The biggest thing hindering his popularity isn't his nationality, race or creed it's the fact he's a bang-average, insipid space-filler. 

You all say he does nothing but I think his contribution has been huge. He is a midfield 'third man', roaming around the pitch, giving an option and recycling possession. Hes better at this than most similar players because hes also decent in the tackle and his stamina and gives a pressing outlet. He also gets the odd goal. I rate Anita but I prefer Colback in that role.

What option was he offering behind that Palace player when Abeid had the ball?

I can't help but think he'd be more well liked on this forum if his name was Jacques Colbaccio and he was more of a looker.

At least be consistent with the French first name before using the Italian family name.

You all say he does nothing but I think his contribution has been huge. He is a midfield 'third man', roaming around the pitch, giving an option and recycling possession. Hes better at this than most similar players because hes also decent in the tackle and his stamina and gives a pressing outlet. He also gets the odd goal. I rate Anita but I prefer Colback in that role.

I would also pick Colback in that specific role. Anita would be poor in that role, as it isn't really his bag. However, Colback is also pretty poor in that role, and it's his bread & butter.

Therefore, whether Colback or Colbaccio, he is still shit.

Literally not one member of the entire squad has made a 'huge impact' on anything this season. That's why we're bang in mid-table. Cisse is the closest thing because his goals/games record is excellent, but he's been absent for large spells.

Guest TruToon94

Actually thought he had quite a good match against Palace and lord knows I think he's shite. Still doesn't mean he should be anywhere near the squad and I can't see a long term future for him here.

Just because I wanted the shirt and because it would wind a few people up on here.

10978547_10205574461057693_2483841961981694648_n.jpg?oh=b1360a6672e40f2793368f2cd5caf5df&oe=5555C5F9&__gda__=1435500444_fe09f09d75852056dc212cd934f3526f

10984629_10205574461297699_3412687919368233561_n.jpg?oh=1e0e046dbf08c3da3b516b32c180cac6&oe=5553C2F2&__gda__=1435928292_a2886850c8e5d4d9b8673b49b04f98df

Also since NUFC buy their stock off SD then does it matter who you get your stuff from or do NUFC still get a higher % if it's via their shop?