Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's clearly not as bad as some are making out given we've won 11 games on the trot when he's played. Thought he did well the last time I saw us play too

Played well yesterday as well imo.

Colback rarely gives the ball away, which is basically what he's in the side for. Provide a bit of energy in midfield and then pass it along to someone better. As much as I think Hayden has looked impressive, especially given his age, I think this is a tactical decision and not him just being protected.

Rafa obviously knows a lot more about how to put together a functioning midfield than myself like, so I can only assume he's right :lol:

Hopefully if we go up, I expect Rafa to move Colback on.

But people can be a bit harsh on him. He didn't have a good start to season, but been solid since then.

Decent enough for this level. He doesn't start every game - him and Hayden will rotate. It's fine.

Now that I am unable to watch matches, the cognitive dissonance and constant bickering surrounding certain players is even more confounding. :lol: I cannot imagine taking my time to go on about which defensive midfielder should be starting in the midst of a five match winning streak, and four matches during which the club has allowed one goal.

Made one good interception in the whole game, and when he wasn't hiding he was making simple passes and even managing to put a couple of those out of play, gets absolutely done every time, isn't very good in the tackle and it basically a waste of a shirt, its not really an issue though because of the league we're in, its just a shame he is getting games after years of ineptitude is all.

Now that I am unable to watch matches, the cognitive dissonance and constant bickering surrounding certain players is even more confounding. :lol: I cannot imagine taking my time to go on about which defensive midfielder should be starting in the midst of a five match winning streak, and four matches during which the club has allowed one goal.

Ouch :lol:

Wow what a way with words, but alas if you don't use blocked out swear words and childish gestures then I can't understand .........  :deadhorse:..............  :pedro: