Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He does my tits in like. He grafts which I like but his overall decision making and ability is s***. It's his lack of thought that pisses me off most.

I hate the ginger cunt and I have never said that about any player in a black and white shirt ever and I have been going since the early 70s. Not only is he a very limited player but the amount of times each game he gives free kicks away in dangerous positions due to cliping a players legs from behind is criminal. I can't understand to this day how a manager like Rafa has him anywhere near the first team as a lot of people have said there are better players in the Northern League.

Any time he had to pass the ball forward further than 5 yards pretty much resulted in possession lost nearly every time, and gave Wolves ample opportunities to counter. Thankfully they were shit.

Really hope he's gone in the summer. Don't hate him as much as others might as I don't care about his history, only what he does in a B&W shirt, but the guy is absolutely without a doubt stealing a living. I don't know how he's carved this reputation out for himself as a decent hard working Premiership standard footballer since I'd doubt he'd even stand out in the lower leagues (I'm talking League Two), but he's done it and done it well, so kudos to him. I just want anyone but NUFC to be fielding the guy and some other set of fans telling themselves that he was once a borderline England international fringe backup squad member, that he might be shit but "works hard", or to have to suffer the odd post on an internet forum after a team win that had nothing to do with Jack's presence where some posters declare "I thought he was alright" despite the constant fouls, shit touches and misplaced panicked passes.

Would love to know this pricks pass percentage tonight.

71.1%

That's turd if true.

It's abysmal considering he plays "safe" sideways and backward passes.

Can you imagine losing three balls in every ten attempts FFS.

You're a professional footballer not a bloke player in his workmates five a side league.

Whatever Shelvey's stats, they shouldn't be directly compared. Shelvey tries ambitious forward balls, Colback just tries to desperately get rid of the ball to whoever is nearest as if it's a grenade with the pin out.

Still be interesting to see, but as a direct comparison it's meaningless.

Whatever Shelvey's stats, they shouldn't be directly compared. Shelvey tries ambitious forward balls, Colback just tries to desperately get rid of the ball to whoever is nearest as if it's a grenade with the pin out.

Still be interesting to see, but as a direct comparison it's meaningless.

Tbf the main reason I was asking was for that reason - that Shelvey tries wonderballs 3 times in 10 and actually executes at least 2 most the time.

:thup:

The only thing I like about colback is that he does time runs into the box well. He should have tested the keeper or scored yesterday but he does ghost into the box better than any of our other central midfielders. I don't classify Diame as a centre mid btw as he doesnt really play there for us.

Once every 10 games and normally fucks it up.

Guest neesy111

The only thing I like about colback is that he does time runs into the box well. He should have tested the keeper or scored yesterday but he does ghost into the box better than any of our other central midfielders. I don't classify Diame as a centre mid btw as he doesnt really play there for us.

Once every 10 games and normally fucks it up.

Rabbit in headlights always comes to mind whenever colback is in the opposition box.

I think Hayden gets into the box loads more than Colback and creates quite a few chances

I think Hayden gets into the box loads more than Colback and creates quite a few chances

Hayden is obviously much better footballer, given that he can actually kick a ball, but by gods is his shooting shit :lol: