Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That run and shot is actually the most frustrating this about this knacker as although it wasn't that much due to lack of pressure it did show what he is actually capable of but chooses not too. I'm sure when he was polluting the mackems midfield he at least got forward and had the odd pop on goal instead of constantly giving the ball to players under pressure because his angle of pass is limited to a 10 degree swing in the direction he is facing.

That run and shot is actually the most frustrating this about this knacker as although it wasn't that much due to lack of pressure it did show what he is actually capable of but chooses not too. I'm sure when he was polluting the mackems midfield he at least got forward and had the odd pop on goal instead of constantly giving the ball to players under pressure because his angle of pass is limited to a 10 degree swing in the direction he is facing.

Agreed.

:lol: 10 degree swing, creasing right now.

He did that more when he first joined, 4 goals I think in his first season. Barely gone forward since.

Didn't watch, so how much is there to be read in the whole "Apparently we were good once he was off" thing?

Think we were playing well anyway from the first minute of the second half but still, he's League One/Two at best and needs to be the first out the door this summer.

Didn't watch, so how much is there to be read in the whole "Apparently we were good once he was off" thing?

Think we were playing well anyway from the first minute of the second half but still, he's League One/Two at best and needs to be the first out the door this summer.

*now.

Absolute shambles of a footballer. He doesn't have a role or offer anything, Rafa needs to wake up.

I wanna see Mbemba in defensive midfield. Probably a way better option & give Shelvey a bit more freedom.

I heard an interview before Saturdays game where Rafa was asked about Mbemba in midfield. Unfortunately he said he had seen the AFCON games and said that wasn't his position and hopefully he never has to play there for us.

Absolute shambles of a footballer. He doesn't have a role or offer anything, Rafa needs to wake up.

I wanna see Mbemba in defensive midfield. Probably a way better option & give Shelvey a bit more freedom.

I heard an interview before Saturdays game where Rafa was asked about Mbemba in midfield. Unfortunately he said he had seen the AFCON games and said that wasn't his position and hopefully he never has to play there for us.

If Rafa says its not Mbemba's position then I guess that is final. Rafa is always right.

If Rafa says its not Mbemba's position then I guess that is final. Rafa is always right.

Well the selection of this utterly useless piece of human excrement says he might not be always right.

Well the selection of this utterly useless piece of human excrement says he might not be always right.

Was being sarcy  :thup: