Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What if, Stifler is Jack Colback? Would explain a lot of things. Do you need some more smack Stiffy?

I wish I was, if I was I wouldn't have said anything, I would have went straight to my lawyers because with some of the stuff written on here Jack has the civil right (and financially wealth) to take a number of people to court. If he did he would end up gaining something like 50p out of every pound the defendants earn.

What if, Stifler is Jack Colback? Would explain a lot of things. Do you need some more smack Stiffy?

I wish I was, if I was I wouldn't have said anything, I would have went straight to my lawyers because with some of the stuff written on here Jack has the civil right (and financially wealth) to take a number of people to court. If he did he would end up gaining something like 50p out of every pound the defendants earn.

oh my :lol: 

As my legal advisor, what do you think?  Could they get me on libel for suggesting that he's a Morlock?

Ever heard of normative conformity, and compliance?

Here we gan, another Psychology lecture from Dr Stiff. :laugh: I'd watch out lads, Colback displays all the qualities of your everyday psychopath, if he catches wind of the nasty things you've all been saying... well I'd watch your letterboxes if I were you.

Here we gan, another Psychology lecture from Dr Stiff. :laugh: I'd watch out lads, Colback displays all the qualities of your everyday psychopath, if he catches winds of the nasty things you've all been saying... well I'd watch your letterboxes if I were you.

:lol: Thought you were out?

:lol:

There's no need to take every word in a forum seriously, Stif.

I don't take every word of it seriously, I just genuinely think there is a line that gets crossed too much on here. We can all have a laugh about people, fuck I let people laugh at me when I mess up on my writings on here, just there is a line. If people started saying he looked like a Jack in the box and stuff then fair enough, except no people are saying he looks like he's addicted to crack and if he is we should give him more, and that he looks like he's got aids, that going to far in my opinion.

I honestly do think some people on here have got it in for him before he's played a competitive match, all because of his playing days with Sunderland.

Anyway can have a laugh, it's just when you take things too far when it becomes a problem and to me that happens far too much on this forum.

Honestly, sometimes this forum is great, some great witty banter, some good information, some good points of views, and over the last month or so some great compassion. Other times though it's a horrible place to come too because the line has been crossed from friendly banter to just damn right disrespectful and malice.

I don't take every word of it seriously, I just genuinely think there is a line that gets crossed too much on here. We can all have a laugh about people, fuck I let people laugh at me when I mess up on my writings on here, just there is a line. If people started saying he looked like a Jack in the box and stuff then fair enough, except no people are saying he looks like he's addicted to crack and if he is we should give him more, and that he looks like he's got aids, that going to far in my opinion.

I honestly do think some people on here have got it in for him before he's played a competitive match, all because of his playing days with Sunderland.

Anyway can have a laugh, it's just when you take things too far when it becomes a problem and to me that happens far too much on this forum.

Honestly, sometimes this forum is great, some great witty banter, some good information, some good points of views, and over the last month or so some great compassion. Other times though it's a horrible place to come too because the line has been crossed from friendly banter to just damn right disrespectful and malice.

I doubt that Colback would give a shit tbh.  He's living the dream, and making a boatload of cash to boot.  Anyway, it's not like gingers feel emotion.

I doubt that Colback would give a shit tbh.  He's living the dream, and making a boatload of cash to boot.  Anyway, it's not like gingers feel emotion.

The point of my post was that he probably wouldn't give a shit.

Seriously?  That was the point of your post?  I thought it was to lob lightning bolts of self righteousness at us from the Mountain.

Multi pointed, though self righteous wasn't the intuition, more of a reflection on how the line gets crossed on this forum in my opinion.

Just a quick reminder

10390173_10154191750070043_8805386099946418728_n.jpg

No-one is with him when he's doing all this shit. In fact, in one photo, his team are celebrating together, where as he takes time out to goad the fans.

You ever heard of being an AIDS ridden crack addicted ginger CUNT?

Stifler what even are you, man

Your asking me, try living as me.

I don't even disagree with what you're saying tbh, couldn't care less about his bantz at Sunderland. He looks like AIDS personified in that photo on the other page, that's it man :lol: