Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

You English people are cruel human beings  :lol:

From the first day I set foot in this country, I've heard people with ginger hair getting an incredible amount of abuse. Occasionally, purely random attacks too.

It's always been a bit mad to me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAT!?

:lol:

Wait, that might have come across wrong. What I meant was verbal attacks.

I remember some guy with ginger hair calmly going about his business, and all of a sudden this car full of loutish yobs screams past with them all yelling ginger related nonsense.

Having said that, I'm sure people in this country have been beaten up for being ginger. You guys are too much.

That's just a group of cocks shouting things at people tbh. They could have been fat, ginger, or anything.

From the first day I set foot in this country, I've heard people with ginger hair getting an incredible amount of abuse. Occasionally, purely random attacks too.

WHAT!?

I remember some guy with ginger hair calmly going about his business, and all of a sudden this car full of loutish yobs screams past with them all yelling ginger related nonsense.

Having said that, I'm sure people in this country have been beaten up for being ginger. You guys are too much.

Fucking hell :lol: That sounds horrible. I'm not ginger myself but when I grow out my beard it goes ginger for some reason.

WHAT!?

Not sure why, but the phrase 'Ginger related nonsense' has completely killed me :lol:

Edit: Just seen the thread title :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAT!?

Rather be a ginger in the UK than an albino in Africa like!

Don't they get chased about and chopped up for use in black magic and the like?

Interesting, my best friend growing up in Nigeria had two Albino sisters, and they weren't picked on at all. Why do you say that?

Because I've definitely read about Albino people getting murdered for their body parts because in some black magic rituals their body parts have some kind of special albino power. Not saying it was in Nigeria like but I just can't remember where it was.

:lol: My God! Just seen your expansion on that.

Well, I grew up in a major city, so I don't know about all of that.

I mean you have all kinds of old beliefs and strange ideas that you get in the more rural parts, that go back years and years. Not sure how much of that still goes on though. The whole black magic thing was something else back in the day. Even twins were considered some kind of evil sorcery.

As someone who actually thinks Colback is a good player, I just hope all this abuse isn't typical of the local support. I don't want him to be booed every time he makes a mistake, leading to him losing confidence, or getting fed up and leaving.

Guest firetotheworks

As someone that's a bit petty,  thinks he's average as fuck, a shit, and on loads of money, I hope we do.