Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

He reckons we have some world class players.. :spit:

After playing alongside Cattso, Gardo and Larsso I see his point.

He's proper trying hard to fit in isn't he? f***ing little winnet.

All the pics show him hanging with Saylor too. It's probably the wost combo of friends you could have. How does he fit in? Hang with Hatem man.

• 4 weeks later...

As bad as it is to make any kind of judgement of a player in pre-season - this guy has been total s**** so far. Anonymous almost throughout today.

I know it's been pointed out on many occasion, but considering he has meagre four goals and three assists in the League (and averages a pretty poor 30 passes a game) - what exactly is he offering? It's fair to say he isn't about to chip in with goals at the business end of the pitch and looks very unlikely to be controlling games either.

He'd be best as a box to box player used in the same way as a Jordan Henderson type. The fact we are using him as a static holder emphasizes how unambitious and boring he is on the ball.

We got him for nothing, and as long as he's better than Gosling he's met expectations.

I know people dislike him because they assume Pardew will pick him over better players, but surely there's plenty of time to be angry about that when it actually happens.

As we suspected (and were specifically told) only ever passes the ball backwards and sideways, never more than 5 yards in distance. Complete waste of a shirt, especially in a team so devoid of creativity further forward.

We got him for nothing, and as long as he's better than Gosling he's met expectations.

I know people dislike him because they assume Pardew will pick him over better players, but surely there's plenty of time to be angry about that when it actually happens.

Oh yeah, I know I am totally jumping the gun on this one. But if he is going to be a mainstay of our midfield, it is significant concern.

You get what you (refuse) to pay for. A nothing performance from a nothing player if I'm being totally honest.

Still pre-season obviously but........ I can't summon up enough of a shit to finish my point. Fuck it.

edit:  :kasper:

Guest firetotheworks

It's like Xzibit came up to me and said 'Yo dog, I hear you hated Dan Gosling...'

Ex-Killingworth ginger lad, that mocked us as a Sunderland player, has come in to replace Cabaye as a Pardew player and is seemingly mates with terminal wank splat Steven Taylor.

It probably goes without saying that I'll always dislike the cunt.

Not to arsed about his time with Sunderland or any of that other shit. Its the fact that he is such a meh player, but probably will be worshiped like a god in Pardews eyes, that pisses me off.