Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I thought Abeid was better than him, to be honest. No way he should be starting ahead of Anita.

I always thought Colback was one of Sunderland's better players but I have to agree. I still think Abeid's got more potential than Colback if he got some decent time in English football.

He wasn't static on the ball for Sunlun.

No-one responded to this but I thought it was very pertinent. Pardew tells the players the role he wants them to play and it's quite clear he was told not to venture forward, have to keep our shape, just keep it simple.

I could write the following in every players thread. Pardew is going to shackle every bit of creativity and movement out of them - each and every one. And the only players that will think Pardew is the king are the likes of Williamson and Elliot.

Colback is one of those types tbh.

I think most of you have got this lad wrong. He's a decent all-rounder and will prove to be a good signing.

As someone else has pointed out, it's not as if we're overloaded with talent in CM. Colback is the least of our worries.

As someone else has pointed out, it's not as if we're overloaded with talent in CM. Colback is the least of our worries.

It's been one of the tedious subjects of the summer along with 'the king' and 'left backs' and 'fret', like. Boring as fuck.

It's been one of the tedious subjects of the summer along with 'the king' and 'left backs' and 'fret', like. Boring as fuck.

what do you consider the more interesting subjects under discussion this summer then ron, football-wise?

He wasn't static on the ball for Sunlun.

No-one responded to this but I thought it was very pertinent. Pardew tells the players the role he wants them to play and it's quite clear he was told not to venture forward, have to keep our shape, just keep it simple.

I could write the following in every players thread. Pardew is going to shackle every bit of creativity and movement out of them - each and every one. And the only players that will think Pardew is the king are the likes of Williamson and Elliot.

Colback is one of those types tbh.

:thup: Yup.

I find myself agreeing with Ronaldo a bit too much at the moment. He is obviously been taking the sensible tablets  O0

Guest reefatoon

:lol:  It's hilarious, the poor ginger f***er is getting pulled to bits non stop.  I have a feeling he won't last 5 minutes here.

So far on this page . . . . . .He has tits, he has no blood, he has a punch-able face, he's paid in heroin, he needs his pay trebled if that's the case and he has aids.  :lol: