Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seriously?  That was the point of your post?  I thought it was to lob lightning bolts of self righteousness at us from the Mountain.

Multi pointed, though self righteous wasn't the intuition, more of a reflection on how the line gets crossed on this forum in my opinion.

So it was more like a trident argument then.  Or a bifurcated tail.

Some of the comments on here are shocking really.

Then again I guess the lad isn't up during the day writing on a forum about a guy he doesn't even know, no maybe he's too busy you know with playing for the club he grew up supporting, earning more money in a week then what people on here will earn in a year, getting to go home to his wife and child at the end of the day. If he puts in the work then one day when he's at work he might score the winner in a derby, with a bit of good luck he might even score the winner in a cup final. Aye but go ahead, mock the lad on his looks, hate him before he's played a competitive match for us, because he's got nothing on any of you. I mean how can compete with half the people on here who one day if they work hard enough and sacrifice all their time possibly including time supporting us, or even valuable family time then one day when some of you go to work you might be promoted to the position of deputy shift supervisor at the Tesco's down the road, or possibly even PA to the PA, to the PA of the big boss.

I do like how you've accused everyone saying something about Colback of working at Tesco.  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

...well, well, well.

http://www.dancinghenryalmanac.com/world-cup-folding-arms/gifs/USA-Damarcus_Beasley.gif

:lol:

There's no need to take every word in a forum seriously, Stif.

I don't take every word of it seriously, I just genuinely think there is a line that gets crossed too much on here. We can all have a laugh about people, fuck I let people laugh at me when I mess up on my writings on here, just there is a line. If people started saying he looked like a Jack in the box and stuff then fair enough, except no people are saying he looks like he's addicted to crack and if he is we should give him more, and that he looks like he's got aids, that going to far in my opinion.

I honestly do think some people on here have got it in for him before he's played a competitive match, all because of his playing days with Sunderland.

It's a bit more than just playing for Sunderland though isn't it?

Guest Roger Kint

Also liked the implication that people in low-earning jobs shouldn't be allowed to mock those richer than them. :lol: Alreet, Gideon.

:lol: This.  Incredible post.

:lol:

Wheres Sewelly whe you need him? Love his stifler sig :lol: