Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Irony being of course he never affects the game in the box nor does he pop up to win any headers in the middle.

Anyway, I'll catch you on my break before the gaffer catches me. I'll be in the storeroom sorting out the melons.

I had been working fervently round the clock with local supporters clubs to get a chant of "never believe it's not Scholes" going for the opening home game. Stifler has pissed away all my good work with his nonsense about deputy shift managers at Tesco and suing people for 50p in the pound.

Also liked the implication that people in low-earning jobs shouldn't be allowed to mock those richer than them. :lol: Alreet, Gideon.

:lol: This.  Incredible post.

Who did Stifler stand for in that election? :whistle:

Guest Roger Kint

Also liked the implication that people in low-earning jobs shouldn't be allowed to mock those richer than them. :lol: Alreet, Gideon.

:lol: This.  Incredible post.

Who did Stifler stand for in that election? :whistle:

rainier.gif

You English people are cruel human beings  :lol:

From the first day I set foot in this country, I've heard people with ginger hair getting an incredible amount of abuse. Occasionally, purely random attacks too.

It's always been a bit mad to me.

Just a quick reminder

10390173_10154191750070043_8805386099946418728_n.jpg

Ever heard of normative conformity, and compliance?

No-one is with him when he's doing all this shit. In fact, in one photo, his team are celebrating together, where as he takes time out to goad the fans.

You ever heard of being an AIDS ridden crack addicted ginger CUNT?

:lol: :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

From the first day I set foot in this country, I've heard people with ginger hair getting an incredible amount of abuse. Occasionally, purely random attacks too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAT!?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAT!?

:lol:

Wait, that might have come across wrong. What I meant was verbal attacks.

I remember some guy with ginger hair calmly going about his business, and all of a sudden this car full of loutish yobs screams past with them all yelling ginger related nonsense.

Having said that, I'm sure people in this country have been beaten up for being ginger. You guys are too much.

You're just jelly that Nigerian's level of BANTZ hasn't developed as far as we have.