Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Even if you don't like Hatem and he's not going to be starting, you can't tell me that the sight of him on the bench wouldn't scare the opposition shitless.

They're all gonna be like "We've got 80 minutes to get at least 2 goals before they're good enough to get 1!"

Course there's a chance, it's in hatems hands, always has been but he's got to book up his ideas. I'm sure he won't though and everyone will be dead proud of him for sticking it to the club.

:lol: :lol:

Is he even serious :serious:

Ben Arfa certainly isn't perfect or 100% blameless, but the idea that he can just "buck up his ideas" and it'll all be fine is fucking mental.  90% of this is Pardew, and that's being generous to the cunt.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  13m

Ben Arfa's fate sealed by accusing Pardew of long ball tactics - and now they "don't even talk to him". More here: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-fcs-cold-war-7542013

:lol: Good ol Pards

If this is true it's f***ing comedy hour. Christ...

Ba said the same in the French media just before he left. "You expect people to pay the ticket when you kick the ball from the gk to the forward"....Something like that.

AP: Hatem Ben Arfa needs to show the required professionalism & commitment before he can return to 1st team, but is still part of club.

Pardew basically saying "I don't want you in my team but if it all goes shit shaped and I'm under massive pressure to get results you'll very much be part of the first team."

AP: Hatem Ben Arfa needs to show the required professionalism & commitment before he can return to 1st team, but is still part of club.

Pardew basically saying "I don't want you in my team but if it all goes s*** shaped and I'm under massive pressure to get results you'll very much be part of the first team."

Nah, when Pardew really needs results he panics about conceding and goes ultra defensive. It's why when we go bad we just get worse and worse as Pardew continually tries to shore up the defense and gets us more and more negative. He doesn't think to try and relieve the pressure on the defense and get us attacking and playing good football. good football is a luxury that is ditched at the first sign of trouble.

And I remember arguing with people years ago that it was Pardew making us play long ball, 'it was the players choosing to do it'.  :undecided:

They'll not admit it these days :lol:

:lol:

I remember the argument, I can't remember who was doing the Pardew defending.  :lol:

Course there's a chance, it's in hatems hands, always has been but he's got to book up his ideas. I'm sure he won't though and everyone will be dead proud of him for sticking it to the club.

:lol: eh?

Getting dropped last season for absolute fucktards and it's in his hands?

He's fucked until the daft knacker in charge is fired. Which is basically never. He's finished here man.

He'll go out on loan right at the end of the window when they've failed to flog him.