Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Watching those two clips I'm having to pinch myself again that we're going to be seeing a player of his skill in a City shirt. Especially when I used to get excited by Neil Mann attacking from midfield and games like this....

On his day Hull City now have One of the Best players in the PL. Fact.

Great signing. Hopefully he does the biz and we can talk with him in January about a full deal ( as his contract is up @ Newcastle next summer).

A beautiful anticipation is building

If HBA plays to his potential we have got a player that could make a huge difference to our club in a position we have really been lacking a real contributor. Exciting times for us.

:jesuswept:

Can't believe how much that enrages me  :lol:

Can't be mad at them at all. In fact, if anything it just proves why people love football. Good luck to them, I can't have any qualms with anyone that appreciates a player like Ben Arfa.

Watching those two clips I'm having to pinch myself again that we're going to be seeing a player of his skill in a City shirt. Especially when I used to get excited by Neil Mann attacking from midfield and games like this....

Great signing. Hopefully he does the biz and we can talk with him in January about a full deal ( as his contract is up @ Newcastle next summer).

If HBA plays to his potential we have got a player that could make a huge difference to our club in a position we have really been lacking a real contributor. Exciting times for us.

Can't be mad at them at all. In fact, if anything it just proves why people love football. Good luck to them, I can't have any qualms with anyone that appreciates a player like Ben Arfa.

I think he just means the fact they get him and we dont.

Makes me feel a bit sick.

Not angry at the Hull fans, just what has all come about, because of Pardew. That just emphasizes the joy we'll be missing out on.

Guest firetotheworks

Not angry at the Hull fans, just what has all come about, because of Pardew. That just emphasizes the joy we'll be missing out on.

:thup:

Why is it everybody needs to speak like a southerner.

Its Ben Arthur. NOT Ben Arfur. c**knee ****s.

No it's not, you fucking idiot.

Anyway I feel fucking gutted reading that, when on form they've signed one of the most devastating players in the league with the ball at his feet and he'll undoubtedly provide them with some of the best memories they'll ever have watching their club play. Even during his limited play time here he's managed that to a degree, from the past decade or so anyway, we really should have been his club though, the one where he really made his mark ala Ginola & Robert, where his name has a permanent link with the club, sadly our manager is a vindictive arsehole.

On page 12 they seem to be talking about loan recall - and that its possibly in January transfer window for standard season long loans. Is that true?

As long as there's a loan fee involved (1m it seems), you can't recall the player

Guest firetotheworks

Why is it everybody needs to speak like a southerner.

Its Ben Arthur. NOT Ben Arfur. c**knee ****s.

Stop getting Ben Arfa wrong!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BM0D8qqCcAAcWKj.jpg:large

Imagine being a Hull fan right now. So f***ing jealous.

Imagine reading the above post in 2007.

http://i.imgur.com/IsoRCoI.jpg

The team that did that has their shit more together than us.