Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Thing is no one is saying he's blameless everyone has rationally said it's partly down to him, but there are mitigating circumstances as a caveat. End of the day sorry for not rejoicing in not seeing one of our better players at SJP.

Yeah, Ben Arfa has his problems obviously and he obviously doesn't put 100% into his career, I imagine a lot of footballers are similar but we just don't hear it as their managers aren't complete fucking lunatics; if you're good enough you'll play. Not every player is going to have the desire of Gareth Bale.

Not every player has the talent of Gareth Bale.  That's why it's such a fuckstick with HBA.  He has all the talent in the world, he's better than Bale.  If he had Bale's application and drive he'd get that ballon d'or he wanted.

He can also fuck off with this shit too:

At the time, the boyhood Newcastle fan cited the unrealistic demands of the Sunderland supporters as a key factor in his dismissal, and he feels similar sentiments are now placing Pardew in an equally unenviable position on Tyneside.

“It all comes from the huge expectation in the North-East, full stop,” said Bruce. “Why always baffles me. That’s the nature of the beast in the North-East. It seems to create mass hysteria very quickly.

“There seems to be a mass hysteria in the North-East, more than any other area. All I’m interested in is how we play, and can we take advantage of the situation? All the other stuff is nonsense.”

Not sure how Bigi and Chucky can be classed as technical players like. Also, Marveaux & Amalfitano were given the boot because they're s****.

Not sure why we act as if having a semi-respectable work rate is a drawback. If Ben Arfa had one he wouldn't have made a pathetic mess of his career.

So much wrong with this post.

Not an easy place to manage, yeah if you're f***ing garbage

:lol: It's such a ridiculous cliche like

Its actually very easy to manage here.

All we want is a team that entertains us and a manager who is not a prick.

Out of the frying pan into the fire, a past time move with special dispensation, took his chances in the hope he might get an opportunity to play some actual football, unluckily ended up with mini Pardew and more anti-football. I think he was only waiting for Pardew to get the can (seemed innevitable at the time) so he could come back. Bridges now burnt has fled home.

No one said he's not partly to blame for it all, but he's endured some real chinese torture this last year or two, surprised he's not bat shit now.

“Sometimes transfers work out and sometimes they don’t,” said Bruce.

“It’s fair to say with Ben Arfa that I can’t see there being a future.

“It’s a team and you’ve got to reform and come into the team.

“Unfortunately he wants to do things his way, which is fair enough, so unless he changes…

“I’ll treat him like any other player. There’s been no fall-out, he’s been omitted from the squad because when you’re up against it you need to show a bit of resilience. Unfortunately Hatem sees it differently.

“It’s a shame because we were excited to get him on deadline day but in three or four months it hasn’t happened.

Asked if Ben Arfa had gone missing without City’s permission, Bruce added: “He’s not AWOL. He could be in Paris, I don’t know, but he’s not AWOL.”

Not an easy place to manage, yeah if you're f***ing garbage

:lol: It's such a ridiculous cliche like

Its actually very easy to manage here.

All we want is a team that entertains us and a manager who is not a prick.

Can't agree more,  a team that gives 100% playing football the right way would be most enjoyable.... Yes, would be great to have a humble manager again (Bob, Chris, even Kev) and not one self aggrandising slimeball...

It's pretty funny watching the Ben arfa lovers squirm and now say it's Bruce's fault ... Despite them saying the opposite when he took him on loan

I find this more funny

The biggest unsung hero at the club. And f*** all the he isn't good enough s***, he has worked for 2 years to get back and gives his all every time. Has quality delivery and looked good at the start yesterday.

hur hur Ryan Taylor

It's pretty funny watching the Ben arfa lovers squirm and now say it's Bruce's fault ... Despite them saying the opposite when he took him on loan

I find this more funny

The biggest unsung hero at the club. And f*** all the he isn't good enough s***, he has worked for 2 years to get back and gives his all every time. Has quality delivery and looked good at the start yesterday.

hur hur Ryan Taylor

He is shite but a likeable shite