Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Poor lad can't catch a break.

If stories are to be believed, was on target to break Pardew's jaw before Shola stepped in.

That's not true. He was mouthing off and refusing to speak to other players but he never went for Pardew.

He is royally screwed by the looks of things. Absolutely ridiculous from FIFA though.

Wouldn't even be able to come back to us on loan to play as that would be a fourth move. Like the idea of MLS.. expect Fifa would do something stupid like saying he would only be eligible when the English and French Leagues had finished.

Wonder if anyone at the club knew this and kept quite. Nice should have absolutely done their due diligence before signing him.

If stories are to be believed, was on target to break Pardew's jaw before Shola stepped in.

That's not true. He was mouthing off and refusing to speak to other players but he never went for Pardew.

I don't know who's been telling you fibs but at no point did Hatem physically go for Pardew.

Who told you what happened?

I don't know who's been telling you fibs but at no point did Hatem physically go for Pardew.

He  squared off with Pardew until Shola intervened.  That's from as good as it gets in terms of source

I've got it from better. There was shouting but at no point did Hatem go for him.

He  squared off with Pardew until Shola intervened.  That's from as good as it gets in terms of source

Aye, I'll back this up.

I've got it from better. There was shouting but at no point did Hatem go for him.

I'd be very surprised if it was better than where I've got it from.  They squared off, and Shola intervened, after the Man Utd game. No punches were thrown, that's true.

Any idea what exactly they were squaring off about?

I'd be very surprised if it was better than where I've got it from.  They squared off, and Shola intervened, after the Man Utd game. No punches were thrown, that's true.

Well I've got it from an honest person involved. But as I said, Hatem didn't go for him. Shouting, mouthing off and ignoring teammates was as hostile as Hatem got.

The 'Free, Hatem Ben Arfa' chant making even more sense now.

21 months in captivity

Boots too small to fit his feet

His body abused, but his mind is still free

FIFA so blind that they cannot see? I say

Free Hatem Ben Arfa

Free Hatem Ben Arfa

Well I've got it from an honest person involved. But as I said, Hatem didn't go for him. Shouting, mouthing off and ignoring teammates was as hostile as Hatem got.

FFS just say who it is then!

The rumors are already out there whats the worst that can happen.

And so Pardew ended HBA career at NUFC cos they had a bit of a shout?

FFS just say who it is then!

The rumors are already out there whats the worst that can happen.

And so Pardew ended HBA career at NUFC cos they had a bit of a shout?

this was my first thought on reading Ron's version like :lol: