Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

:lol:

I just dunno why people can't enjoy things anymore. What's happened. Where's the joy. Fuck this all

I dunno who stated they didnt enjoy the run. The tweet you posted didnt, and I certainly havent.  It's the end product that's in question here.  Of course we'd all pay to see runs (and players) like that week in week out, I think that's a given

I just dunno why people can't enjoy things anymore. What's happened. Where's the joy. f*** this all

I dunno who stated they didnt enjoy the run. The tweet you posted didnt, and I certainly havent.  It's the end product that's in question.  Of course we'd all pay to see runs like that week in week out, I think that's a given

Not sure that's exactly true considering his stats this season

http://i.imgur.com/Hc49Omg.png

Simple strike.

I just dunno why people can't enjoy things anymore. What's happened. Where's the joy. f*** this all

This can be laid solely at Pardew's feet, blaming Hatem for not trackng back or some other bollock excuse to cover up crap football and poor results. Everything this lad does is now taken apart because idiots swallowed Pardew's spew.

I say just enjoy the lad, there's few left who play like him now, it's all robots and athletes, he's just mint to watch, off the cuff magic, love him to bits.

Guest hbarecall

Outside of the left foot into the top corner was the obvious choice from that still. Kid's an amateur. Glad we got rid. Much better off without him anyway.

You are right he want them but he think it's too late

passing what a joke hba all the game passing for the team ; this action not good pass for goal

Guest firetotheworks

Basically, if you're Ben Arfa with Ben Arfa's ability and you've just skinned 5 players, you're going to have a rush of blood to the head and try and take it around the 'keeper. There's no way you'd pass that in that situation.

He should have passed but so fuck. The bloke is a maverick, if he made the right pass all the the time we'd never have seen the Blackburn goal, or the Bolton goal. You have to accept that, or you're a prick like Pardew who has no place in football.

Guest hbarecall

Basically, if you're Ben Arfa with Ben Arfa's ability and you've just skinned 5 players, you're going to have a rush of blood to the head and try and take it around the 'keeper. There's no way you'd pass that in that situation.

Same for maradona messi .... but he want shoot it's the best choice the goalkeeper it's friend of hba (he plays young national team) and stay standing

:smitten:

f*** me that's outrageous, its a crime that defender didn't allow the ball to go in.

defender put the game in disrepute

Should get banned the sick mess of a person

Some time later...

Defender is an absolutely dick tbh, should be banned for bringing the game into disrepute.

Hey Mole, way to copy my post(s) brah

Looking at it again i have no idea what they are on about tbh, as far as passing it. To who exactly? the closest one to him was probably like 3 yards back and it probably would have been blocked on the line.

But anyway fuck that nonsense, Hatem is mint and they aren't.

http://i.imgur.com/L0gejXD.png

Simple pass for someone of his ability and the guy was sprinting and would have definitely got it for the tap in

I disagree with that tweet pinning the defeat on him for that, but he should have passed like. Any 3 of Barca's front 3 would have got the assist in that situation

Easy clearance for the keeper and/or defender there. No way should he pass.

Are you serious? He's basically got a 10 yard gap to play it through :lol:  Even if it's stightly overhit and to the far corner of the 6yd box it's still a tap in on the slight angle

Defender moving towards it and keeper in touching distance. It's a simple block unless he lobs it over the gap.

Looking at it again i have no idea what they are on about tbh, as far as passing it. To who exactly? the closest one to him was probably like 3 yards back and it probably would have been blocked on the line.

But anyway fuck that nonsense, Hatem is mint and they aren't.

http://i.imgur.com/L0gejXD.png

Simple pass for someone of his ability and the guy was sprinting and would have definitely got it for the tap in

I disagree with that tweet pinning the defeat on him for that, but he should have passed like. Any 3 of Barca's front 3 would have got the assist in that situation

Easy clearance for the keeper and/or defender there. No way should he pass.

Are you serious? He's basically got a 10 yard gap to play it through :lol:  Even if it's stightly overhit and to the far corner of the 6yd box it's still a tap in on the slight angle

Defender moving towards it and keeper in touching distance. It's a simple block unless he lobs it over the gap.

Nah there's definitely enough space to get it through. The problem I see is that the player the pass is meant to go to looks like he'd be too far away to get to the ball in time for the tap in

That's never a simple pass in real time man, ffs :lol: he'd have had to roll that ball pretty slowly across the face of goal and hope that Mendy caught up to it and then he'd have had to hit across the goalie and a defender either on the line or sliding in too.  In real time Mendy's at the top of the box and he's got a handful of defenders chasing back at him, 1 in his line of vision and a GK to beat. The closest Nice player to him is sandwiched between the defenders. He had to have a go at goal, that was the only option IMO. The variables and likelihood of misplacing the pass to his two teammates are  far too high esp given the option at far post was their tiny DM.

That's never a simple pass in real time man, ffs :lol: he'd have had to roll that ball pretty slowly across the face of goal and hope that Mendy caught up to it and then he'd have had to hit across the goalie and a defender either on the line or sliding in too.  In real time Mendy's at the top of the box and he's got a handful of defenders chasing back at him, 1 in his line of vision and a GK to beat. The closest Nice player to him is sandwiched between the defenders. He had to have a go at goal, that was the only option IMO. The variables and likelihood of misplacing the pass to his two teammates are  far too high esp given the option at far post was their tiny DM.

:thup:

Kanji knows.

:lol: Fuck off with that run. Fuck off Pardew. Fuck off everything. Fucking fuck. Fucking fired him. Fucking Steve Bruce didn't rate him so Carver fired him. Fucking elephant skin fucking prick. Bore ourselves to death every weekend watching turgid shite and Benny couldn't get a look in. Fuck Newcastle.