Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

I had to laugh at

"Yeah he's a talented lad and a matchwinner on odd occasions with 10 to 15 minutes worth of breathtaking skill on occasions.

What has he done other than that?"

What? You mean on top of winning matches with breathtaking skills?

"Odd games and I mean odd games, we have had 80 to 90% out of him but most, we've had about 50% when he's started."

Where do you get these stats from, because the actual stats show that when he started you're talking horseshit.

Both of the things he's said could be construed as positive :lol: what an idiot

Ben Arfa = 1 goal every 364 mins, 1 assist every 300 mins

Obertan = 1 goal every  1547 mins, 1 assist every 441 mins

Gouffran = 1 goal every 442 mins, 1 assist every 604 mins

Sissoko = 1 goal every every 867 mins, 1 assist every 578 mins

I know which 3 I'd prefer we persist with.

And just for reference

Welbeck = 1 goal every 289 mins, 1 assist every 399 mins

Bernard told the Chronicle: “It’s a big gamble. It’s also a big statement from Alan Pardew that he does not believe in Hatem.

“The only problem is, it seems he is the only one who doesn’t believe in him. (...)"

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-boss-alan-pardew-7704297

Hull City  :lol:

Another horrendously written article from Mr Ryder. Annoys me how bad he is at his job.

The comments are funny. Most of them are on the money, but the Pardew apologists are in full smear campaign.

"Ben Arfa was getting hammered in Jesmond the night before a game"

"ben Arfa was snorting coke in vegas"

I stopped reading about halfway but he was probably seen buggering a cocker spaniel somewhere down the page.

Ben Arfa = 1 goal every 364 mins, 1 assist every 300 mins

Obertan = 1 goal every  1547 mins, 1 assist every 441 mins

Gouffran = 1 goal every 442 mins, 1 assist every 604 mins

Sissoko = 1 goal every every 867 mins, 1 assist every 578 mins

I know which 3 I'd prefer we persist with.

And just for reference

Welbeck = 1 goal every 289 mins, 1 assist every 399 mins

Have you got much they track back, how high they can jump and how much they "get stuck in" stats? We all know that's what really matters.

my best memories of attending a match in recent memory was away at west brom in 11/12 when hatem ran the show and destroyed them single handed. he was unplayable that day, and I thought it was a sign of things to come - attacking football with an interchanging front 3 that looked like a match for anything in the prem.  sadly from then on it has just been disappointment after disappointment since then.

how many times do you hear managers (our cretin of a leader included) saying they need a player to produce a little bit of magic and create a goal from nothing to win them the game?  well guess what chaps, we had one of those but decided that gabriel fucking obertan was a better option.  it is obvious to any sane individual that hatem needed support from a manager to bring out the best in him.  just imagine him under keegan or sir bob, his confidence would be through the roof and he would be tearing teams apart.

i've had enough of this shite.  ashley sitting there inside his massive sports direct billboard at st james' not giving a toss as long as we get TV airtime. pardew happily defending every decision and writing new chapters in his book of excuses, as he knows he's somehow landed (and managed to keep) a job way above his level. having the second worst defence in the league last season, and yet letting one of our only competent CBs go out on loan without bringing in a replacement.  it's a fucking joke.

Nowt to do with being a super fan mate. The negativity on people like you is cringeworthy. Just about wishing us to do sh*** because you want rid of Pardew and Ashley.

What's the matter, wasn't 9 signings enough?

Losing 3 players that didn't want to play for the club or were causing unrest is a bad thing?

3 games into the season and into the next round of the cup with only one defeat is horrendous for you.

Not bringing in a centre back of your choice or a striker of your choice when we haven't even had a real chance to see what we have on show, trying to bed into a whole new way of footballing life in a league that is alien to them.

Does your Newcastle supporting come with an agent?

Does your agent negotiate when you should and shouldn't supprt your CLUB.

I won't ever go until Ashley and Pardew are gone. We either get an oil super billionaire or a Sheikh who will bring in a Mourhinho type or I'm gone.

Bollocks mate. Everything isn't as rosy as we'd all like. I'd love things to be different in certain aspects but you go with the hand you're dealt mate. You chose Newcastle united before Ashley I assume and were probably happy signing the likes of Micheal Owen and what not, because let's face it, as long as money is being spent on anyone who wants to come, then spend it and make sure you get them here by offering the wages they want. Luque couldn't believe it when they paid what his agent asked.

Aye, good old Freddie just bought as needed no matter what. It was a great regime then wasn't it because nobody thought to take much notice of the finances. Money grows on trees and Shepherd had an orchard. Unfortunately it had been raided by a bunch of mercenaries.

Anyway, to get back to reality. This is Newcastle united. We've have to play it carefully until now, which still isn't ideal but getting there and we've spent 39 million this season...but that doesn't count does it because we sold Cabaye and Debuchy for 30 million so it means nowt.

Well let me put it into perspective. We still recieved that money and we spent it and then some, on 7 players right now and two in the bank loaned back to their clubs.

If that's not looking to the future, I don't know what is.

We could do a Man Utd and appease the fans by buying players for 60 million in all positions except the ones needed, like CB....strange that eh?

Vidic and Ferdinand let go and left thread bare with cover of a young CB like Blacket to cover average CB's.

Are ours worse?

Most clubs have done business, bought supposedly better players than we have. How do we know?

Let's see how the season goes and judge Pardew on the fact that the players we brought in, we were chasing. We haven't just dived in to buy anyone who would come or who could be enticed by offering wages that they demand.

Pardew's not the best manager, nor is he the worst...but it's his team now. It's his stamp, so let's wait and see what happens.

Let's see how good these better managers are at the end of the season compared to Pardew.

The time to really judge him, is this season. If you want to wish s*** on him just so we can bring in a new manager who could do a lot lot worse, then that's up to you but I'm in it for life mate, mate...you know mate, that's just me mate and guess what mate? I want Newcastle to win every game but it doesn't happen mate but I never, ever, ever, mate...want them to lose with an excuse it's to get rid of the regime.

End of the world because we didn't get a top class defender in or a top class proven striker that is in abundance somewhere....? where?

He's still going  :lol: It's entertaining me at least.  But it is a concern we have such unhinged fans supporting this club.  I'm not quite sure what he's on about.  I've not even read it all.  Clearly radio rental mind.

Nowt to do with being a super fan mate. The negativity on people like you is cringeworthy. Just about wishing us to do sh*** because you want rid of Pardew and Ashley.

Losing 3 players that didn't want to play for the club or were causing unrest is a bad thing?

3 games into the season and into the next round of the cup with only one defeat is horrendous for you.

Not bringing in a centre back of your choice or a striker of your choice when we haven't even had a real chance to see what we have on show, trying to bed into a whole new way of footballing life in a league that is alien to them.

I won't ever go until Ashley and Pardew are gone. We either get an oil super billionaire or a Sheikh who will bring in a Mourhinho type or I'm gone.

Bollocks mate. Everything isn't as rosy as we'd all like. I'd love things to be different in certain aspects but you go with the hand you're dealt mate. You chose Newcastle united before Ashley I assume and were probably happy signing the likes of Micheal Owen and what not, because let's face it, as long as money is being spent on anyone who wants to come, then spend it and make sure you get them here by offering the wages they want. Luque couldn't believe it when they paid what his agent asked.

Aye, good old Freddie just bought as needed no matter what. It was a great regime then wasn't it because nobody thought to take much notice of the finances. Money grows on trees and Shepherd had an orchard. Unfortunately it had been raided by a bunch of mercenaries.

Anyway, to get back to reality. This is Newcastle united. We've have to play it carefully until now, which still isn't ideal but getting there and we've spent 39 million this season...but that doesn't count does it because we sold Cabaye and Debuchy for 30 million so it means nowt.

Well let me put it into perspective. We still recieved that money and we spent it and then some, on 7 players right now and two in the bank loaned back to their clubs.

We could do a Man Utd and appease the fans by buying players for 60 million in all positions except the ones needed, like CB....strange that eh?

Vidic and Ferdinand let go and left thread bare with cover of a young CB like Blacket to cover average CB's.

Are ours worse?

Most clubs have done business, bought supposedly better players than we have. How do we know?

Let's see how the season goes and judge Pardew on the fact that the players we brought in, we were chasing. We haven't just dived in to buy anyone who would come or who could be enticed by offering wages that they demand.

Pardew's not the best manager, nor is he the worst...but it's his team now. It's his stamp, so let's wait and see what happens.

Let's see how good these better managers are at the end of the season compared to Pardew.

The time to really judge him, is this season. If you want to wish s*** on him just so we can bring in a new manager who could do a lot lot worse, then that's up to you but I'm in it for life mate, mate...you know mate, that's just me mate and guess what mate? I want Newcastle to win every game but it doesn't happen mate but I never, ever, ever, mate...want them to lose with an excuse it's to get rid of the regime.

End of the world because we didn't get a top class defender in or a top class proven striker that is in abundance somewhere....? where?

He's still going  :lol: It's entertaining me at least.  But it is a concern we have such unhinged fans supporting this club.  I'm not quite sure what he's on about.  I've not even read it all.  Clearly radio rental mind.

We have had plenty of time to judge him. He is a shite manager and we have for 2 seasons now played the worst football i have ever witnessed. And he have had good players at his disposal.

Horrible human being on top of that!

Guest firetotheworks

f***ing hell I'm 2 lines in and already I've read "wasn't 9 signings enough?" :lol:

I think I'll have to return to read the rest a little later on, that's just too tragic.

Okay son, if you have 9 apples and someone takes 9 apples off you, how many apples do you have?

9! Yay!

f***ing hell I'm 2 lines in and already I've read "wasn't 9 signings enough?" :lol:

I think I'll have to return to read the rest a little later on, that's just too tragic.

Okay son, if you have 9 apples and someone takes 9 apples off you, how many apples do you have?

9! Yay!

But if you loan out two of those apples and then give another away you'll be making a pie that's more crust than filling.

This guy has probably not even mastered Baldrick's advanced mathematics yet.

This idea that "support" must be unconditional is so dangerous and counter-productive. That is an idea from a bygone era when there was no money in the game. In 2014, it's just a licence for people like Mike Ashley to take the piss out of the naive.

Our fans are like a battered wife, pledging to honour her vows before he gets home from knocking off his secretary and beats ten shades of shit out of her again.

After reading that hilarious garbage that passes for a declaration of loyalty from a so-called 'supafan', I despair for what was once a famous football club.

It seems that now it is followed by people who should be either in a straitjacket or in need of a brain transplant...still, there is a certain amount of amusement to be derived from it..

Keep it coming...MATE..we need some light entertainment in these dark times - there is a village in your area that has a vacancy for someone with your unique qualities.....!

Pardew feels he doesn't get the credit he deserves? He hasn't done anything of note whatsoever  :lol:

These guys have mental problems I swear. Completely delusional bunch most of these managers.

He certainly hasn't got the job he deserves...nobody in the Northern League will employ him.

Goodbye my lover,

Goodbye my friend,

You have been the one,

You have been the one for me,

I'm so hollow baby,

I'm so hollow,

:(

I mean, we're all depressed about this but there's no need to start quoting James Blunt lyrics. Have a word.

Goodbye my lover,

Goodbye my friend,

You have been the one,

I'm so hollow baby,

I'm so hollow,

I mean, we're all depressed about this but there's no need to start quoting James Blunt lyrics. Have a word.

It's got me so depressed I've gone blunt :(

Are ours worse?

Absolutely despise people that use "we're Newcastle United" as if it's some sort of negative. Fuck off.

Guest firetotheworks

Goodbye my lover,

Goodbye my friend,

You have been the one,

I'm so hollow baby,

I'm so hollow,

It's got me so depressed I've gone blunt :(

There's no excuse.