Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest exiledmag

If Ben Arfa was half the player that some people think he is then Pardew would be embarrassed by his decision to send him elsewhere.

If Ben Arfa was half the player he thinks he is he would have bust a gut to prove Pardew wrong.

As things currently stand this decision is looking better day by day.

The fuck....Has to be one of the strangest posts I've read in some time.

This and in the Pardew thread. Pardew is on a little run of not being absolutely catastrophic so his weird fans will creap out of the woodwork to bask in our everlasting mediocrity.

Weird is the word like. Can't wrap my head around such loyalty to a bloke who even insists his wins must be fucking boring.

This better the devil you know bull shit is the ABSOLUTE worst man, it's incredibly archaic / lamb / weak thinking. I hate being reminded that there are people out there who literally would rather no change in manager b/c "well, who would come here and work under these conditions of Mike Ashley" -- like Pardew isn't fucking in-bed with this strategy, or fuck it, like being manager of Newcastle United under Mike Ashley is akin to working for Hitler or something. Incredible, unambitious, weak way of thinking.

If Ben Arfa was half the player that some people think he is then Pardew would be embarrassed by his decision to send him elsewhere.

If Ben Arfa was half the player he thinks he is he would have bust a gut to prove Pardew wrong.

wherever you've been exiled to it's not fucking far enough

Ill bash yer fockin hed in i sware on me mum

wherever you've been exiled to it's not f***ing far enough

It's true. Please return to your exile.

I'd love to strangle exiledmag to death, watching the life drain from his face.

Newcastle United fans are no longer talking about Hatem Ben Arfa.

Nor is anybody at the club’s training ground and the player isn’t exactly flavour of the month at the KC Stadium either.

But the Chronicle thought they'd publish two articles about him today  :lol:

I'd love to strangle exiledmag to death, watching the life drain from his face.

what a dick ExiledMag is

I like the fact people just ignore that we've seen how good Ben Arfa can be with our own eyes in an attempt to gain the upper in this ridiculous pissing contest between our fans

Not playing at Hull though so haha we must have just imagines him walzing past players with ease and accumulating an enviable goals and assists ratio when he was actually allowed on the field.

Guest TruToon94

This guy really should have taken the opportunity to go to Beskitas. Still my favorite player.

Seriously English managers are diabolically piss nowadays. Pardew, Bruce and so on they're all the same. Being wasted at Hull but once he's gone from here he'll have a point to prove and will do well.

I like the fact people just ignore that we've seen how good Ben Arfa can be with our own eyes in an attempt to gain the upper in this ridiculous pissing contest between our fans

Not playing at Hull though so haha we must have just imagines him walzing past players with ease and accumulating an enviable goals and assists ratio when he was actually allowed on the field.

It's never the charming prince's fault. :yao:

I'm definitely a Ben Arfa fan, but surely even his biggest fans have to question him now?

From what I can tell, he isnt injured.. yet isnt playing for/getting in the Hull team.  First line of defence for him would I assume be "Bruce is the wrong manager for him, doesnt like that type of player" or whatever.

Ok, so why did he sign him and sing his praises just after?

You'd say Pardew is "the wrong manager" for him too I assume.  But he's been a regular in the Newcastle starting 11 before, so that's that out of the window.  If you're good enough, you'll play?