Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

I'm really not too bothered. The person who said it was there, involved, is honest and has absolutely no reason to misrepresent what happened. It barely conflicts with what Santoon's said anyway, in truth.

Just tell us who it is then.  What's the big deal

Sacked off Toon Army NYC facebook group over Hatem. Someone posted a BBC link regarding his latest plight and the responses were generally "couldnt have happened to a nicer guy", "hahalolz", & "he's overrated anyway, not a team player".

Wanted to cut them all into many pieces. Decided it's not healthy that I remain a part of the group.

Sacked off Toon Army NYC facebook group over Hatem. Someone posted a BBC link regarding his latest plight and the responses were generally "couldnt have happened to a nicer guy", "hahalolz", & "he's overrated anyway, not a team player".

Wanted to cut them all into many pieces. Decided it's not healthy that I remain a part of the group.

I'm a member of that group as well, and watch the matches with some of them (although most that comment on the group aren't people who go to Legends) and it's fucking grim at times! Plenty who thought Pardew's hands were tied, that we should be happy with mid-table, that graft comes before creativity, etc.

Probably about 80% moron in both the Facebook group but I can't be arsed to even argue with them as the stupidity drives you crackers. Probably won't cut them up into little pieces like haha!

Is it ''playing'' that counts, or just being registered? You did register him for the PL (when he got stripped off #10).

The playing part. You can get registered for as many clubs as you want but can only turn out for two clubs in a season. How the rules are seemingly different for loans, I do not know. It is however ridiculous that turning out in an under-21 match ties you to the quota.

He was all smiles during that U-21 game in August, now when he thinks of Santoon, Slim & that banner he must f***ing hate them.

Yeah was a good afternoon out. Smuggling and displaying the banners was much hilarity and at least I got to see HBA play this season. Thankfully left just before Santoon went head over heals (in more ways than one)for HBA. :lol: