Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Apart from Pardew who else thought that man?

A few on here from i remember didn't want Hatem in the team, plenty of our fans didn't either. They swallowed Pardew's bollocks about him and a lot believed the fat man stuff.

You can't say it was only Pardew now, that would be wrong.

A few on here from i remember didn't want Hatem in the team, plenty of our fans didn't either. They swallowed Pardew's bollocks about him and a lot believed the fat man stuff.

I know they did in general but I can't say I remember people saying that Obertan specifically should be playing instead of him like.

I know they did in general but I can't say I remember people saying that Obertan specifically should be playing instead of him like.

I do and it was specially about workrate, total Pardew speak that some swallowed.

When you think about it, Pardew played Obertan, Gosling, Shola ahead of him when Hatem was fit, fit as a fucking fiddle. I'm sure there are more players to add to those 3 abortions.

Obertan - no club, Gosling - Bournemouth, Shola - Fleetwood.

Hatem - about to go to Barcelona.

Yet you still find people who doubt our views on Pardew, and then even some of those actually support us.....it's utter madness.

We gave him away for absolutely nowt. Now we're about to go down to the Championship and he's off to Barca. You couldn't make it up, man. Hoping for a serious accident this evening involving Ashley, Charnley and Pardew. Bruce can be thrown in the crossfire too, just for good measure.

We gave him away for absolutely nowt. Now we're about to go down to the Championship and he's off to Barca. You couldn't make it up, man. Hoping for a serious accident this evening involving Ashley, Charnley and Pardew. Bruce can be thrown in the crossfire too, just for good measure.

Ashley, Charnley and Pardew in car crash that hits Bruce and goes off a cliff ?

:lol: It's just so frustrating. The epitome of impotent rage.

Sounds a little too quick for my liking but I'd take it.

Into a river ?

Into a freezing cold river and they all succumb to hypothermia. Or locked in said car in the desert and hyperthermia offing them all.

He didn't do anything tonight, couple of flashes but seemed very chilled. Nice eventually won 2-0 with two late goals, pretty poor match overall.

Fair play to Nice fans though, when I went pre-Hatem I was sitting in an empty row in a half-empty stadium with one half-stand of ultras. Tonight it was absolutely jumping, great atmosphere throughout. Will be interesting to see if they can maintain momentum as a club if he leaves.

Hope if he does sign for Barca, someone could bring it up with Pardew and Bruce and ask for whatever their thoughts were on the guy.

Has anyone ever questioned Pardew about Tevez and Mascherano?

Hope if he does sign for Barca, someone could bring it up with Pardew and Bruce and ask for whatever their thoughts were on the guy.

Pardew: I'd like to think I was the one who helped him find his form and produce that extra bit of magic when we needed it.

Vindicated. If he can't win player of the year in France, there's no way he'd be worth even a single point or goal in this league for a relegation bound team #Wongaloidlogic