Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Oh yeah, if you get one great night with a supermodel you should always make sure it never happens again.

f*** you on about?

Ashleys record is that he never goes back for anyone. Ben Arfa was hardly the saviour was he? I think he is excatly what we need right here and now but not for the future, no way.

Went back for McClaren enough times.

Get that "hope" banner out for the next match. C'mon Rafa get it done.

That would be amazing. Change out hope for "Bring him home" or something though.

Those are exactly my sentimonies. Bring him home.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/01/1409601384282_wps_2_Newcastle_United_s_suppor.jpg

Rafa would hate him imo. Yes he can spot talent, but he also expects discipline from his team. I don't think he was very popular in the squad either.

I would love to see him back but realistically could never see it happening.

Guest firetotheworks

Rightly or wrongly, he'll always be one of my favourite Newcastle players like. It's only every now and again that you feel like that watching a player, and for me it's Beardsley, Ginola, Robert, Ben Arfa.

Rightly or wrongly, he'll always be one of my favourite Newcastle players like. It's only every now and again that you feel like that watching a player, and for me it's Beardsley, Ginola, Robert, Ben Arfa.

Exactly the same.

Did have a soft spot for Asprilla also.