Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

If Hatem came back under Rafa this forum would break, servers would crash, and many of us would likely have newborns in 9 months.

I had a newborn today. Probable consequence of a 3-1 defeat to Southampton last April.

Sorry to hear about that.  Kids basically f*** up life.  Chin up though (Unless you wanted one then well done)

:lol: :thup: Congratulations and commiserations all in one. Small children are very interesting. If I am honest, my young one has not made any real positive contributions in his twenty or so months with us so far, but the love and bond shared by him with the wife and I is immeasurably strong. I wish you the same affection James. May you enjoy the adventure of fatherhood.

Apparently best on the pitch tonight despite not scoring in a 7-0 win.

http://m.goal.com/s/en-gb/match/psg-vs-bastia/2379084/ratings

I believe Hatem will see out the rest of this season playing sparingly for PSG and then move to either the Premiership or China. My prediction would lean towards the latter, tbh.

Not one single positive contribution at the age of 20 months? f***ing hell.

No. In fact, most children are quite helpless at this age, Ronaldo.

:lol:

In all honesty, you could probably say the same at 20 years. Mines 10 now and I'm still yet to see much of a positive contribution from her, more sass than anything tbh

• 4 weeks later...