Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest neesy111

I don't even want him to return.  Good player with a stinking attitude.

Isn't the only sources of said stinking attitude both Pardew and the complicit Coloccini ?

His attitude at PSG with Emery would disagree.

I saw a player that was overweight for the last 18 months of his tenure which for me is completely unacceptable for a footballer.

Guest neesy111

Have you changed your mind since this?

Idiot at work:

Never tracks back.

Too fat.

Never works for the team.

Costs us goals.

:facepalm:

There's a surprise joeyt digging out old posts of users as per usual.

Guest neesy111

In response to your original question yes I have, though I was also trying to air a different view as well to the consensus on here for a bit of balance.

The only club he hasn't had any issues at was Nice, should had stayed there for his own sake.

Well this is a shame. At least he'd get some minutes.

Can I ask why it's a shame? Proper loved the bloke when he was here but he's massively fucked this one up.

It's just a shame because I would have enjoyed seeing him continue to do well. There's nothing quite like Ben Arfa highlights.

But absolutely, can only blame himself. Had a good thing going at Nice after several years of struggle and decided to gamble again.

Oh yeah, if you get one great night with a supermodel you should always make sure it never happens again.

Fuck you on about?

Ashleys record is that he never goes back for anyone. Ben Arfa was hardly the saviour was he? I think he is excatly what we need right here and now but not for the future, no way.