Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

If Hatem came back under Rafa this forum would break, servers would crash, and many of us would likely have newborns in 9 months.

I had a newborn today. Probable consequence of a 3-1 defeat to Southampton last April.

Welcome to the world James Junior! Congratulations man  :booze: Pretty sure you could come-up with a plausible Rafa variant for either sex!  :booze:

If Hatem came back under Rafa this forum would break, servers would crash, and many of us would likely have newborns in 9 months.

I had a newborn today. Probable consequence of a 3-1 defeat to Southampton last April.

My first one was conceived as part of my post match joy once back home on the night that Gabby Obertan scored away at Blackburn. Its a funny old world. Congrats anyways.

Guest chopey

Congrats James, I did some checking myself and it looks like our 1-0 win over Sunderland in 2003 is the reason I now have very little hair.

:lol: ffs James. Congrats dude. Heck of a way to announce that man :spit:

Sorry to hear about that.  Kids basically f*** up life.  Chin up though (Unless you wanted one then well done)