Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

As odious as he is, Allardyce mostly does it to bypass the fact that his teams are almost invariably inferior in quality to the opposition. Mourinho tries to do it with Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United.

As odious as he is, Allardyce mostly does it to bypass the fact that his teams are almost invariably inferior in quality to the opposition. Mourinho tries to do it with Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United.

Which is why it's gratifying that he's not winning trophies any more with his spoiler tactics. I won't ever blame anyone for putting results first, but football is an entertainment industry at the end of the day. Ben Arfa didn't help himself with his ball hogging at times, but if you could pick the type of player you want to watch if the game was played to entertain, then he'd be no 1 on your list.

Ronaldo pretty much revolutionised how you can take a freekick... or shot even.. that knuckle ball thing. I'm sure others did it before but he popularised it.

You sure about that? Thought Juninho Pernambucano was the one who popularised it.

Ronaldo pretty much revolutionised how you can take a freekick... or shot even.. that knuckle ball thing. I'm sure others did it before but he popularised it.

You sure about that? Thought Juninho Pernambucano was the one who popularised it.

Was a lot better at it as well.

Guest Howaythetoon

Man, he fucking come to us not the other way round and that cunt Pardew FFS couldnt fucking deal with such a player. Give him to a KK or a Sir Bobby... what a waste. I wish he was never part of our history because it hurts knowing he was, but under a cunt of a manager and at a cunt of a club at that time.

Man, he fucking come to us not the other way round and that cunt Pardew FFS couldnt fucking deal with such a player. Give him to a KK or a Sir Bobby... what a waste. I wish he was never part of our history because it hurts knowing he was, but under a cunt of a manager and at a cunt of a club at that time.