Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

First of all I would like to say that I really have enjoyed watching ben arfa playing for us. Some of his goals/assists for us have been awesome and amongst few highlights in recent years.

He came to the club under the wrong manager...although I think they had a good relationship in the first couple of seasons (first he hardly played). I also think pardew was right in trying to develop the more defensive side of his game but somewhere it went wrong. Pardews tactics and way of using/not using ben arfa was a catastrophe - but Im  still a bit confused?

How is Ben arfas personality/professionalism? Had his injuries but have seemed rather overweight at some points?

Is he respected by his teammates and does he respect them?

Know he have had his problems earlier in his career - so if someone (objective) could give his opinion i would appreciate it?

My personal conclusion is: Pardew is a limited manager who did not succeed in integrating the most gifted player we had here for years (maybe ever had). Also that Ben arfa professionalism could have been better - especially his fitness!

Why is the flag in Berwick? :lol:

Currently on a tour of the North East. It's off for fish and chips in Seahouses next.

It should stop next to that ice cream place next to the cash machines for a quick waffle cone.

I think Ben Arfa is a class player but the way everyone sides with him over Pardew without knowing what's gone on is ridiculous.

If I was amazing at my job but was a total twat in the office, was really disruptive and fell out with everyone, do you think the company would just grin and bear it? Would they bollocks I'd be disciplined like anyone else.

The fact Ben Arfa has fallen out with almost every manager he's had leaves him as the common denominator. We'll never get any answers from Pardew but the clamouring to get him back in the team does my head in.

I think Ben Arfa is a class player but the way everyone sides with him over Pardew without knowing what's gone on is ridiculous.

If I was amazing at my job but was a total twat in the office, was really disruptive and fell out with everyone, do you think the company would just grin and bear it? Would they bollocks I'd be disciplined like anyone else.

The fact Ben Arfa has fallen out with almost every manager he's had leaves him as the common denominator. We'll never get any answers from Pardew but the clamouring to get him back in the team does my head in.

Fuck off

If I was amazing at my job but was a total t*** in the office, was really disruptive and fell out with everyone, do you think the company would just grin and bear it? Would they bollocks I'd be disciplined like anyone else.

I'd rather be a twat and amazing at my job than a twat and shit at my job like a certain Pardew

How are these trolls being let out from under the Youtube and Daily Mail comments sections?

This would be a fine analogy, but you didn't mention the fact that the company is absolute fucking shite, and the only time they've ever shown any potential for being something other than shite, has been because of said "disruptive" member of staff.