Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

@lee_ryder

Ben Arfa has switched flank from right to left with half an hour gone

@lee_ryder

Ben Arfa moved back to the right. Hasn't done much tracking back so far.

:lol:

Have a read through the replies to that second tweet. Look at all of the relentlessly thick cunts that support us ffs.

So if AP is there and Hatem is in the starting lineup, can we at all presume that there is an outside chance he gets installed back into the team? Maybe the word that Ashley was at the ground pre Villa had something to do with that? I don't know...just clutching at straws/hope here.

So if AP is there and Hatem is in the starting lineup, can we at all presume that there is an outside chance he gets installed back into the team? Maybe the word that Ashley was at the ground pre Villa had something to do with that? I don't know...just clutching at straws/hope here.

Think hes just there to watch fringe players like Satka, Sammy, Armstrong and Bigi tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

Sammy etc would be my guess.

Darren Peter Reay ‏@Darren_P_Reay 2m

@lee_ryder how embarrassed will Ben arfa be by this?

neale richmond ‏@nealetoon 1m

@lee_ryder dont embarrass yaselfs lads he is awful

Some people :anguish:

Mark Ferguson ‏@Mark_Ferguson7 9m

He's back out, looking happy and ready for the second half. #BenArfa #NUFC

Bv4un-DIEAE81Yg.jpg

The fat fuck, if he keeps on going like this he'll end up going about on one of those lazy fat bastard mobility scooters to get around.

/safetywink