Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Ben Arfa’s Kit is available for Sponsorship, how sponsorship works is the pricing goes off the Category game Please see below available fixtures:

Crystal Palace Sat 30th August £3120+VAT

Sunderland Sat 20th December £4320+VAT

Everton Sun 28th December £3120+VAT

Southampton Sat 17th January £3120+VAT

Manchester United Wed 4th March £4,020+VAT

The Player’s Kit Sponsorship package includes:

Private dining facility

On-site car parking (1 per 4 places booked)

Champagne and canapé reception

Superb 3 course hot fork buffet*

Complimentary bar consisting of house wine, spirits, beers, lagers and soft drinks

(account bar facility for any other

drinks ordered)

Limited edition badges

One Official Mascot place with full kit supplied by Newcastle United (mascots must be between the ages 5-11)

Pre-match pitch side photograph

Directors’ Box seating

Exclusive Newcastle United gift bag for each of your guests

Sponsored player to visit private suite

to present their signed, framed shirt

pre or post-match

Company logo featured in the sponsored game’s matchday programme and on the hospitality TV screens

Stadium PA announcement

Opportunity to increase number

of guests to 20 at a pro rata price

Company logo in every matchday programme on Kit Sponsors’ page

Hospitality for 12-20 guest

Thoughts?  I'm happy to get this running if I think we'll meet the target.

Train the kid to go absolutely mental when out on the pitch screaming for HBA and holding up the hatem we luv u JPG lol.

Set up The I ove you Ben Arfa PLC or whatever and do this.

Plus the money goes to a good cause

Gateshead FC

A great opportunity to promote awareness of your company.

Also available to private groups

The exclusive package consists of the following:

Guests arrive at the International Stadium at 1:00pm

Drinks reception on arrival

Carvery style three-course meal served at your table

Complimentary Bar

Company logo on front and reverse cover of match day programme

Complimentary match day magazine at each place setting

Directors Box tickets and team sheets issued at sponsors table

Post match presentations

Sponsor announcement on PA system

Afternoon closes 6:00pm

PACKAGE COSTS:

10 Guests £545 + VAT

Customised packages to suit your requirements are available

For evening games, guests arrive at 6:00pm. Evening closes approximately 11:00pm

If we sponsored him would that mean he would have to be in the squad since he has to be there in anyway to present the people who is sponsoring him?

Imagine it. "Alan, you need to have Ben Arfa in the squad and possibly play him because we have a bunch of guys paying for his shirt and they won't be happy if he doesn't use it".

What I find most weird is that he's not being linked with a move out. You would think the club would want to push him away.

If he's instructed his agent that he's staying put then there will be very little in the way of false press speculation...

What I find most weird is that he's not being linked with a move out. You would think the club would want to push him away.

If he's instructed his agent that he's staying put then there will be very little in the way of false press speculation...

find that line of thinking difficult to believe unless he likes the idea of playing with the reserves for a year. At the very least you'd expect him to be looking for a loan move to actually play games.

find that line of thinking difficult to believe unless he likes the idea of playing with the reserves for a year. At the very least you'd expect him to be looking for a loan move to actually play games.

Not if he genuinely believes he will outlast the manager and wants to be a topic of conversation by being available for selection...

I'm sure he'd rather be playing, but it's not in his hands. He can easily see out the remaining year on his contract then have a much bigger pool of clubs to choose from in January. It's Pardew who's cutting his nose off to spite his face here.

I'm sure he'd rather be playing, but it's not in his hands. He can easily see out the remaining year on his contract then have a much bigger pool of clubs to choose from in January. It's Pardew who's cutting his nose off to spite his face here.

And a much bigger salary/signing on fee if he is on a Bosman.  Bit of a no-brainer really for HBA.

And a much bigger salary/signing on fee if he is on a Bosman.  Bit of a no-brainer really for HBA.

It would increase his options as clubs will be able to pay him a bigger salary if they don't have to pay a fee for him although the downside for him would be no football for a year.

hence the logic of a loan deal, run down the contract while putting yourself in a shop window so to speak. A year without football does not increase his chances of getting a bigger salary and a nice signing on fee.

He wants to stay...

I'm rather more cynical about that, I'm fairly certain that if a certain level of club was interested he'd already be gone but they don't appear to be terribly interested at the moment and the only way to get them interested is by playing and having a big influence on a regular basis on games.

He wants to stay...

I'm rather more cynical about that, I'm fairly certain that if a certain level of club was interested he'd already be gone but they don't appear to be terribly interested at the moment and the only way to get them interested is by playing and having a big influence on a regular basis on games.

You're probably right... I was just trying to be un-cynical when it comes to the modern footballer for a change... :lol: