Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest TruToon94

I'm hoping that it's eight games where we win nothing because of shit head Pardew. Then this guy will come back under a great manager (De Boer hopefully) alongside the likes of Cabella and the return will be glorious and I'll actually be able to support NUFC again!

For now we're stuck with talentless Obertan getting in the squad over one of the greatest players I've seen.

Guest tunisia

Hello

during a game last year when Newcastle lost at half time, Pardew has asked the players to say what was wrong.

Nobody talked, except Ben Arfa, who said that the tactical scheme was not good, that all the balloons were sent between defense and attack without building play.

Pardew has done since his scapegoat for various reason. the first shown to the other players that nobody should challenge her game. secondly, Ben Arfa with the past could serve as perfect emissary goat. Ben Arfa then not wanting to continue without some guarantees on the future of the club managers Newcastle have put pressure on him.

they say it took 1.5 Kg, it has been proven that it was muscle so that it is well trained in the summer. he was told he was not serious, except he has not said anything since the beginning. Yet many players have complained against the club if they had that pressure.

Finally, they prefer to send far from europe so that Ben Arfa is forgotten and he plays with a rival club, the supporters do not tell managers that they have made ​​a mistake.

Guest tunisia

club management forgets something important.

although Newcastle are a great club and many players want to go there. at a time few players in France wanted to play for Newcastle, Ben Arfa came Yet and encourage others to follow, as Cabaye, Moussa and others. but considering how behaves the club today, it's less about that other players want to come and undergo the same.

Balloons :lol:

Edit: just joking btw, appreciate your posts.

Personally I find it hard to believe that nothing more serious than that would have gone on for him to be frozen out completely. There must have been a bust up or at least a serious fall out of some sort, but, I hasten to add, I believe Pardew has to do what's right for the club, and this most definitely isn't it.

I love the international cult of Ben Arfa. 

Conflicted about getting a shirt with his name on it.  Really want one, but hesitant to buy/wear any of Puma's heinous recent shirts.  Advice?

Buy Retro shirt and get Ben Arfa on.

Sure score draw will do it

Guest tunisia

I love the game of Ben Arfa, even if sometimes it irritates too keep the ball. we are more strict with him because he can be one of the best players.

so at first I wanted him thinking he was at fault, but here we see that it gets to hard, and journalists who do not like it even begin to defend it because it's getting ridiculous how coach and the club treats.

Pardew is far from being an example.

I find it really strange Pardew isn't at the very least keeping Ben Arfa involved enough so he can throw him on when we're behind for the old "bit of magic".

Especially as he has proven that he scores goals against most opposition. He wouldn't have been phased by City's superstars like some might.

Two years ago today. :(

"For me, Hatem was the stand-out player today. He was taking people on in all areas of the pitch and even got two of the Spurs players booked early on. Hatem won and scored the penalty and you need players like this if you are going to do well.

Such a class display by him on that day. Made the Spurs defenders look like fools when he got the pen.

And that goal against Villa in the home game after that. Ugh :(

what if he fall out with the next manager then?

What if he doesn't?

jackpot. CL here we come.

nah, seriously, the chance of another fall out is pretty high, given his history.