Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Pardew pretty much confirmed he's off

On about being a "settled group" right now and others in would "disrupt" it or something

ie, everyone likes each other and if Ben Arfa comes back in he'll fuck everything up

With Ben Arfa it's a bit like when you've got a beautiful girlfriend that will quit you because she moves to another country for college.

You know there's a chance of 1% of getting here back one day again but, realistically you'll never see her again despite being still in love.

Thanks for the memories, Hatem.

I would stay around if I was HBA. Yes he would probably rot in the reserves, if even he gets that chance, but Pardew looks like a complete and utter clueless manager for keeping a player who can solve a lot of his creativity problems just because he doesn't trackback. Pardew might be in deep shit this time next Saturday.

#prayforbenarfa

Pardew pretty much confirmed he's off

On about being a "settled group" right now and others in would "disrupt" it or something

ie, everyone likes each other and if Ben Arfa comes back in he'll fuck everything up

Settled on being shite.

Utterly disgusting the way this has all panned out. Fuck off Pardew.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/8c/e8/0,,10278~13035660,00.jpg

I like how on every player they obviously put clips on the back to make the shirt smooth on front to show the logos, then on Ben Arfa it's just a mess :lol:

Might be his fat stretching it too much though

I wonder if, after 5 or 6 consecutive defeats, Pardew will turn to Ben Arfa. It's easy for him to slag HBA off now but in desperate times he'll have to swallow his pride. An injury crisis, with the transfer window closed, could do it. Or maybe Sunderland have turned us over again. If he recalls him and it works, Pardew looks a genius to the idiot fans.

Maybe not :(

I like how on every player they obviously put clips on the back to make the shirt smooth on front to show the logos, then on Ben Arfa it's just a mess :lol:

That's also clearly not his body :lol:

That's also clearly not his body :lol:

..wow. I feel stupid for not spotting that, now I see it, it's so damn obvious.

It's on the nufc official pages so the thought never crossed my mind.  Jesus christ..

I wonder if, after 5 or 6 consecutive defeats, Pardew will turn to Ben Arfa. It's easy for him to slag HBA off now but in desperate times he'll have to swallow his pride. An injury crisis, with the transfer window closed, could do it. Or maybe Sunderland have turned us over again. If he recalls him and it works, Pardew looks a genius to the idiot fans.

Maybe not :(

If he does, he'll say how Hates had worked harder in training and deserves his chance. Even if nothing at all has changed.

Really easy for Pardew to recall him and still come up smelling of roses. And of course many fans will lap it up.