Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

what if he fall out with the next manager then?

What if he doesn't?

jackpot. CL here we come.

nah, seriously, the chance of another fall out is pretty high, given his history.

Ugh

nah, seriously, the chance of another fall out is pretty high, given his history.

That will depend on who the new manager is, if he's more like Sir Bobby in personality then it's unlikely to be a problem.

Makes me sick that Obertan gets on over this lad. Doesn't make any sense

Attitude over talent. Dangerous game whichever way you play it. Pardew clearly rates the latter "in his eyes". True gutter Hatem can't get a reprieve. Would be a huge boost having him back with Cabella on the left and Siem in the middle.

Pardew didn't seem to mention "Chucky" either for what its worth. But maybe that's either a name I missed Pardew talking about or certainly for another thread.

That wouldn't be such a bad thing if the desired attitude wasn't "suck my cock".

Did anyone else notice in the programme that his kit sponsorship is up for grabs?  Includes a meet and greet/signing session.

Would anyone be interested in chipping in to sponsor his kit if I got further details?

Did anyone else notice in the programme that his kit sponsorship is up for grabs?  Includes a meet and greet/signing session.

Would anyone be interested in chipping in to sponsor his kit if I got further details?

:thup:

Is it not several thousand pounds?

From £2,955 + VAT.

E-mail sent for further info.  Unfortunately there are only 12 places for the match that I can take as part of the sponsorship deal.  I'm sure we can work something out closer to the time if this gets off the ground and a suitable 'company name'.

I fully expect to be told that 'Hatem Ben Arfa is not available for kit sponsorship.'

From £2,955 + VAT.

E-mail sent for further info.  Unfortunately there are only 12 places for the match that I can take as part of the sponsorship deal.  I'm sure we can work something out closer to the time if this gets off the ground and a suitable 'company name'.

I fully expect to be told that 'Hatem Ben Arfa is not available for kit sponsorship.'

"we luv u hatem"

With the drawing as our company logo.

Guest Roger Kint

Loads of unfounded rumours on the internet he has already gone. Hopefully pure bollocks.

Based on:

Save your money he's away

according to indykaila & cwarr  :whistle:

Guest neesy111

Loads of unfounded rumours on the internet he has already gone. Hopefully pure bollocks.

I'd be grateful for a bit of closure TBH, he's not going to force his way back in here.

Yeah, sick of the whole Saga now.  Time for both parties to move on.

That will depend on who the new manager is, if he's more like Sir Bobby in personality then it's unlikely to be a problem.

Not sure Nobby Solano would agree with that.

Ben Arfa’s Kit is available for Sponsorship, how sponsorship works is the pricing goes off the Category game Please see below available fixtures:

Crystal Palace Sat 30th August £3120+VAT

Sunderland Sat 20th December £4320+VAT

Everton Sun 28th December £3120+VAT

Southampton Sat 17th January £3120+VAT

Manchester United Wed 4th March £4,020+VAT

The Player’s Kit Sponsorship package includes:

Private dining facility

On-site car parking (1 per 4 places booked)

Champagne and canapé reception

Superb 3 course hot fork buffet*

Complimentary bar consisting of house wine, spirits, beers, lagers and soft drinks

(account bar facility for any other

drinks ordered)

Limited edition badges

One Official Mascot place with full kit supplied by Newcastle United (mascots must be between the ages 5-11)

Pre-match pitch side photograph

Directors’ Box seating

Exclusive Newcastle United gift bag for each of your guests

Sponsored player to visit private suite

to present their signed, framed shirt

pre or post-match

Company logo featured in the sponsored game’s matchday programme and on the hospitality TV screens

Stadium PA announcement

Opportunity to increase number

of guests to 20 at a pro rata price

Company logo in every matchday programme on Kit Sponsors’ page

Hospitality for 12-20 guest

Thoughts?  I'm happy to get this running if I think we'll meet the target.