Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Was there any obvious signs from Pardew that he was p*ssed off or disgruntled at the banner?

He was on opposite side of pitch to us in the back row of the stands on his throne... We got some good feedback from a Steward that Sammi and HBA enjoyed the banner...

I know it's unlikely he'd miss it but knowing he was opposite is just class. :lol: in his face all game.

We originally had them on his side including the AP Hopeless one... Went down quite well judging by subtle reactions of people...

It was only when we moved them at HT that word got out though Ryder had spotted them 1st Half so not sure when his Tweet when out... This may of alerted them also... Anyway we only got permission for the HBA banner 2nd half but managed to place it opposite side of pitch of NUFCTV camera so no doubt got plenty of unwanted coverage! :lol:

:lol: so, so good. I came into this thread and was amazed there were so many new pages so read on and on. Brilliant work chaps.

It's offensive to Pinnochio

One of the funniest parts of the day was when the Steward asked what the banners said and after showing her them we agreed to compromise and just go with the HBA banner... She went on her walkie-talkie and said "they are just hanging the HOPE banner... They've said they won't put the Pardew is Hopeless banner up..." Cue that message being relayed amongst all the other stewards! :lol: 

Mad day thinking about it. Maddest part was how buzzing hatem was off the banner.

Was like "take it to the stadium" :lol: what a guy.

Thanks to all those welcoming me back as well :thup:

:lol: God I'm so, so incredibly jealous of your interaction man.

Mad day thinking about it. Maddest part was how buzzing hatem was off the banner.

Was like "take it to the stadium" :lol: what a guy.

Thanks to all those welcoming me back as well :thup:

Good to have you back on board... Apologies my opening line today was "have you put on weight?" :lol: