Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

History revisionism, it comes from the top down at this club :)

Anyways, we need to wheel this fat fuck on an Obesity Stretcher onto the pitch with his bucket of KFC and curry-stained bib so he can occupy the right-wing and absolutely destroy West Ham while breathing through his mouth tomorrow. A lardy Ben Arfa is still more than the cunts currently occupying the shirt can manage, the spineless, imagination-less gits.

Guest firetotheworks

FAO ilikenewcastle and jukeboxromeo.

This is from ages ago, but if we were to update it, it would work even more in HBA's favour considering the staggering ineptitude of the alternatives.

FWIW, I worked this out the other week for all these '1 game in 10' idiots. Gouffran and Sissoko's stats are slightly out as a result, but neither have scored since, so if anything it's doing them a favour. Mata's is out as well because he's scored against Liverpool since this.

HBA (48 starts)

1 goal per 3.5 PL starts

1 assist per 4 PL starts

Gouffran (56 starts)

1 goal per 6 PL starts

1 assist per PL 14 starts

Obertan (26 starts)

1 goal per 13 PL starts

1 assist per 4 PL starts

R. Taylor (31 starts)

1 goal per 10 PL starts

1 assist per 6 PL starts

Sissoko (61 starts)

1 goal per 8 PL starts

1 assist per 7 PL starts

...and now just for fun, compare him to an undoubtedly world class player, about the same age, playing in the same position, dropped for apparently not tracking back and being lazy, recently sold for £37 million.

Juan Mata (96 starts)

1 goal per 3.5 PL starts

1 assist per 3 PL starts.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 1m1 minute ago

Nice President Jean Pierre Rivère confirms that Hatem Ben Arfa will be joining the club this summer.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 18s18 seconds ago

Rivère says that Ben Arfa rejected "very good offers" and "is someone who sticks to his agreements"

Nice President Jean Pierre Rivère confirms that Hatem Ben Arfa will be joining the club this summer.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 18s18 seconds ago

Rivère says that Ben Arfa rejected "very good offers" and "is someone who sticks to his agreements"

Don't know who he thinks he is with all of this integrity bollocks. Clearly a troublemaker if he's honouring agreeements like this.

http://www.africatopsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Jean-Pierre-Riv%C3%A8re.jpg

Does look quite nice, strange Tweet though.

• 2 weeks later...

hello next top purchase

Yep, I'm not a massive fan of their kit though, mad amount of sponsors. Might just get a generic black and red striped top if I go to another game.

I quite like horrifically over-sponsored tops. My flatmate has a "The Strongest" (Bolivia) top and it's class, like 100 sponsors.

Ooooooh! Look at me everyone! look at me! I'll be in Bordeaux in August!

I hope the irony of making a post accusing someone of attention seeking is not lost on you.  :lol:

An outrageous claim if I ever I heard one. I do no such thing. Never!