Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Couldn't give a shite what happened at Hull. He was one of our best players, a matchwinner and someone who made me want to watch football... and he was ostracised for negatives that were comfortably outweighed by his positives.

There's a difference between "not grafting" and running less than your goalkeeper. I wouldn't play him either if  actually moved less than their goalkeeper, regardless of talent. It's about respecting your teammates, hell even the fans. I know it's not popular around here, but hard work is a pretty big factor in the game.

There's a massive difference between Jonas circa 2012 hard work and Gouffran 2014 hard work. That's the kind of 'graft' that draws people's ire.

Anyway I didn't watch the Man Utd game where Ben Arfa was taken off after 35 minutes (:lol:) but I assume the stats are either bullshit or McGregor was desperate for a shite.

:lol:

As soon as Hatem sparked The King out in the dressing room he was doomed to be a 'fat, useless waster' in the eyes of his acolytes. Anyone who was looking with clarity throughout that period saw him for the obvious and blatant talent that he is. It's now clearer than ever too.

His defense wasn't even that bad :lol: he was just forced to be deep sometimes when he really shouldn't have been, for example i don't recall the fullback getting bombarded with zero help from Ben Arfa like Sissoko did against Norwich numerous times.

It's all bollocks and always has been.

As soon as Hatem sparked The King out in the dressing room he was doomed to be a 'fat, useless waster' in the eyes of his acolytes. Anyone who was looking with clarity throughout that period saw him for the obvious and blatant talent that he is. It's now clearer than ever too.

You're better than that Hans.

You're better than that Hans.

:lol: I'm really not.

I just want you to be as erect as me when you hear that beautiful double barrelled name roll off Martin Tyler's tongue. I want everyone to be, it pains me that they're not.

Put one of the worst performances I've ever seen in the Newcastle shirt against Everton at home.

Put amongst the best in a number of other games mind. He was and probably always will be inconsistent.

More so if he has a shit manager like Pards or fucking Bruce. Would have never been playing under managers like that if he was consistent mind.

Put one of the worst performances I've ever seen in the Newcastle shirt against Everton at home.

Coming on after an hour when we're 2-0 down and already getting absolutely humiliated?

Pardew's favourite trick worked on so many people.

Players who graft too much are gimps. Usually just shows a player who doesn't know how to conserve energy or who has zero on pitch intelligence. Messi never runs out of possession. He's the laziest cunt in the world and also the best cunt in the world.

Even your world class grafters like Suarez do it intelligently and have plenty of time where they stand hands on hips waiting for the ball.

Ben Arfa's workrate was absolutely fine for a creative player when he played for NUFC. His professionalism away from the pitch slipped, but that was long after Pardew had repeatedly and almost routinely thrown him under the bus to save his own reputation, the horrible fucking cunt that he is.

Players who graft too much are gimps. Usually just shows a player who doesn't know how to conserve energy or who has zero on pitch intelligence. Messi never runs out of possession. He's the laziest c*** in the world and also the best c*** in the world.

Even your world class grafters like Suarez do it intelligently and have plenty of time where they stand hands on hips waiting for the ball.

Ben Arfa's workrate was absolutely fine for a creative player when he played for NUFC. His professionalism away from the pitch slipped, but that was long after Pardew had repeatedly and almost routinely thrown him under the bus to save his own reputation, the horrible f***ing c*** that he is.

This :thup:

Cruyff used to say any forward players who ran about loads were just idiots. Good enough for me.

Yep, this.

Why do you want forwards and wingers to be running chasing balls and tracking back all the time? Sure, sometimes you have to get back but in general they should save their energy for running towards the opposition goal, not running away from it.