Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

On a related note, the England squad is f***ing awful.

Good to see Fabian Delph make the squad after the fanatstic season he's been having.

There was talk of call ups for Albrighton and Zaha :lol:

That guy should still be playing for Newcastle. At least I hope this callup vindicates him.

Only nutmegging 5 England players and scoring the winner at Wembley will do that.

So there is quite a chance then.

Perez making those turns in the middle of the pitch fooling everyone before he feeds the ball to Ben Arfa in an even more offensive position out on the right hand side. Benny is running against an all alone fullback at full speed. Before Benny gets too close the fullback panics and lays himself on the pitch and acts dead before our Prince nutmegs the keeper twice and gives Mitrovic the ball who then scores by screaming at the ball.

I'm taking a bunch of clients to the France friendly, I really haven't been looking forward to it (new Wembley is so dull and England friendlies are, well, England friendlies)...but now there's a chance wor Hatem might play, I'm buzzing. Looking forward to being entertained by football again

Perez making those turns in the middle of the pitch fooling everyone before he feeds the ball to Ben Arfa in an even more offensive position out on the right hand side. Benny is running against an all alone fullback at full speed. Before Benny gets too close the fullback panics and lays himself on the pitch and acts dead before our Prince nutmegs the keeper twice and gives Mitrovic the ball who then scores by screaming at the ball.

:lol: Cut to Pardew doing a fist pump, because he'd still be here if he'd let Benny play. Opposition 4-1 Newcastle.

Like fan fiction. Dirty football romance novel type shit.

God damn it he should still be our #10

I remember the amount of fans who said he can't play through the middle. It was so weird, knowing his technical capabilities

More or less saying our #10 shirt, wor Hatem versus the position.

With Hatem performing so well for his club and getting called up to France, Pardew has played this one to perfection. Really had his eye on the long term goals there.

Pardew fucking left and we could have kept Hatem here. Charnley and Carver decided to boot him.

Guest Howaythetoon

Easily my fave player of the last 8 years or so. Him under Bobby or KK man and even Hughton. Outrageous talent and even though his time here was brief and full of controversy, he lit that pitch up more than anyone. That goal against Bolton man!

God damn it he should still be our #10

I remember the amount of fans who said he can't play through the middle. It was so weird, knowing his technical capabilities

Anyone who wanted him RW (like myself) was probably basing it on the fact that all of his best games for us came in that position. On the right there was nothing defenders could do with him. Through the middle he tended to be nullified far more easily.