Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Hatem is an international footballer who plays every game like a ten year old on the school playground. Arseholes like Pardew have a problem with that approach, personally I'd buy a season ticket to watch him.

It's not new found, it's deeply embedded. Might be genetic.

British and Irish people love try hard c***s. Jon Walters is f***ing loved over here :lol:

Americans love try hard cunts too

Was actually thinking about throwing America in as well but didn't know enough about American sports to know for sure

Didier Deschamps:

“Hatem has enjoyed a very good start to the season and it is good to have him back with the national team.

“I do not have any problems with Hatem. We disagreed on one point and I was wrong there.

“He has the ability to make the difference with one move.”

Didier Deschamps:

“Hatem has enjoyed a very good start to the season and it is good to have him back with the national team.

“I do not have any problems with Hatem. We disagreed on one point and I was wrong there.

Imagine if the king could admit the same thing.

Didier Deschamps:

http://i.imgur.com/c2P8Ijt.gif

Guest neesy111

Didier Deschamps:

http://i.imgur.com/c2P8Ijt.gif

[emoji38]  :thup:

Much preferred graft and tackle and tracking back which amounted to a whole square root of fuck all when we still conceded goal after goal after goal with all of these fucking cloggers he played over HBA