Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

The comments, oh Lord, the comments:

behave says

10/11/15 5:49pm

Is this guy for real!? How much money did you earn whilst being forced to kick a ball around with these awful youths? How often did you go to bed hungry haven not eaten? I feel absolutely no sympathy for you. Grow up and be grateful for what you do have. ' I could not see the light' oh please!!!!

terry says

10/11/15 5:14pm

He was a total disgrace for Hull City. His performance against Man Utd before he was hauled off in the 1st half should be shown after the watershed. A total lick of any effort from him

daze says

10/11/15 5:07pm

A player too big for his boots I reckon. Remember when he refused to track back when playing for Hull? He had a horrible attitude and wasn't that good anyway.

behave says

Is this guy for real!? How much money did you earn whilst being forced to kick a ball around with these awful youths? How often did you go to bed hungry haven not eaten? I feel absolutely no sympathy for you. Grow up and be grateful for what you do have. ' I could not see the light' oh please!!!!

terry says

He was a total disgrace for Hull City. His performance against Man Utd before he was hauled off in the 1st half should be shown after the watershed. A total lick of any effort from him

daze says

A player too big for his boots I reckon. Remember when he refused to track back when playing for Hull? He had a horrible attitude and wasn't that good anyway.

A nuclear holocaust is looking more and more enticing by the day.

Guest firetotheworks

Wasn't that good ffs. :lol: My hatred for these people is never ending like, I need to let it the fuck go but whenever I see these things I genuinely want to hurt the people that say them.

behave says

terry says

daze says

A nuclear holocaust is looking more and more enticing by the day.

:) Agreed.

terry says

:carverlick:

Have to be honest, I did find his quotes about "hell" and "seeing the light".  A bit cringeworthy.  I know money shouldn't come into it and it's all relative.  But the way he described it.  It was as if he's been put into solitary confinement and been on a stale bread and water diet :lol:  I don't think he's blameless in this whole ordeal, either.  He definitely was porky at times and I'm sure he was a lazy sod at training.  Not that the last line bothers me at all.  I read Vieira was awful at training.  But come game day, he was constantly one of the best players on the pitch. 

I love HBA and he was held to ridiculous standards when he was here.  Playing consistently shit players ahead of him and giving them a free pass.  Whilst slating 'ATAM publicly, for every missed pass and not creating enough or defending enough, or whatever else he used to get blamed for.  Pardew was and still is, a complete and utter cunt.  I just always imagine what HBA would have been like under Sir Bobby or KK.

Pardew's ego got in the way and stopped him from making exceptions with Ben Arfa.  Because of this.  We've lost one of the most naturally gifted players I've ever seen at the club and our most exciting player we've had in recent memory. 

:weep:

Sacking Jonas and raylor by phone on the same call

Blacklisting 2 other French players for dodgy reasons

Backing Pardew after his record and conduct just so they could make a few quid from palace

Barely finishing above a Steve Bruce, no less, led side that just happen to be in the championship now.

Listening to the whims of a captain who threatened to abscond to Argentina on the basis on not liking some French lads

Citing attitude as a reason for this treatment whilst other players play despite striking

And the benefit of the doubt is given to the club based on a perception of not tracking back. He's no saint but I recall don't get it.

Doesn't look good on the club at all

Our club? I would think most people have either forgotten, don't care, or believe Ben Arfa was a waster.

Aye, don't underestimate the ability of the joyless buggers to bury their heads in the sand.