Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Trip to barcelona next season then.

Better make it a cup game or a dead rubber qualifying round game if it's to see Ben Arfa play. Will he get into the usual first 11? He will have some of the best players in the world to get past. Stranger things have happened though I suppose.

Or club denying interest in player until everything is done and dusted.

It is very rare for us to close a transfer deal while the season's not over and there are trophies at play, so I'm inclined to believe the club in this instance.

That doesn't mean there isn't interest - our local press have confirmed he's in our list - just that talks are not going to happen yet.

Or club denying interest in player until everything is done and dusted.

It is very rare for us to close a transfer deal while the season's not over and there are trophies at play, so I'm inclined to believe the club in this instance.

That doesn't mean there isn't interest - our local press have confirmed he's in our list - just that talks are not going to happen yet.

Yes your transfer dealings are always exceptionally well carried out.

The club have denied Ben Arfa is in Barcelona for talks.

:lol: Clever move to prevent the mass Newcastle fan suicide at the stadium gates.

http://static.skynetblogs.be/media/32278/world_war_z_2013_pic03.gif

The club have denied Ben Arfa is in Barcelona for talks.

:lol: Clever move to prevent the mass Newcastle fan suicide at the stadium gates.

http://static.skynetblogs.be/media/32278/world_war_z_2013_pic03.gif

:lol: Is there a record for effigies burned in a day? Because if Benny signs for Barca I think we could smash that record if we can find enough white wigs.