Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Marveaux is the best player in the squad for driving the team forward out of tight areas. He's also our best passer by a distance.

Yes and yyyyyesorAnita.

The king's hair is totally white, almost as if he has dyed it.

That mean we can call him a fucking old cunt then?

Marveaux is the best player in the squad for driving the team forward out of tight areas. He's also our best passer by a distance.

I have never seen this "drive" from Marveaux, I have seen some classy touches and passing but these have mostly been outweighed by the fact he is so lightweight and doesn't ever look to want to be involved enough...

We will never really know, the moron at the helm just doesn't have the intelligence to extract the best out of players, the team and alternative formations, styles of play.

I have never seen this "drive" from Marveaux, I have seen some classy touches and passing but these have mostly been outweighed by the fact he is so lightweight and doesn't ever look to want to be involved enough...

We will never really know, the moron at the helm just doesn't have the intelligence to extract the best out of players, the team and alternative formations, styles of play.

I agree.

He's neat and tidy and a decent passer but I just don't think he gets involved enough and is weak as piss when pressed.

I agree.

He's neat and tidy and a decent passer but I just don't think he gets involved enough and is weak as piss when pressed.

Yes, which is why I don't understand why we are letting Gosling go. That lad had drive, he could tackle and he certainly wasn't lightweight. Just the type of player we really miss in our line up surely?

People just expect a guy who has not been given much a pattern or time of day to play in his best position to just go out there and dominate when we have a p*ss poor manager giving f*** all worth of instruction or movement. He's been so out of form due to lack of chance and belief from his boss. He spends all summer training apparently and he's stuck working out with the youth kids this week. This type of stuff has psychological harm on a players confidence. When the king needs a goal he begs Hatem or Marv to work some magic for him and then when they fail, having not been in the team for weeks or being constantly coached out of their styles - he flogs them in the press. Public hanging.

Sure Hatem's dedication and weight or Sylvain's lack of showing can lead to criticism, I get that. But we should all know better than to pass judgement on any flair or creative player under Alan Pardew.

Gosling was turd. He was a watered down Kevin Nolan with zero end product. He certainly got himself into right areas but influencing games? I don't think so. Maybe it just would have taken him one goal to go in and we would have seen a different player.

Would have preferred to have kept Guthrie.

Gosling was turd. He was a watered down Kevin Nolan with zero end product. He certainly got himself into right areas but influencing games? I don't think so. Maybe it just would have taken him one goal to go in and we would have seen a different player.

Would have preferred to have kept Guthrie.

Guthrie another player with good technical abilities that simply again overlooked by Pardew.  Clearly not enough tackles in him or something for the king.

Has he really been offered around for free?

Eh, where did you hear that?

Pretty sure that has to be bollocks as it's absurdly damning if true (you'd have thought there must be a club somewhere out there that'd be willing to pay something for him surely).

Mate at work was given physio by Derek Wright earlier this week, said that HBA is actually one of the highest scoters for fitness (bench presses, leg weights etc) in the club.

Didn't say owt else on the matter or any transfers like.

Mate at work was given physio by Derek Wright earlier this week, said that HBA is actually one of the highest scoters for fitness (bench presses, leg weights etc) in the club.

Was he bench pressing kebabs?

Was he bench pressing kebabs?

Fried chicken from chicken cottage.