Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Even better is that he's managed to turn a free transfer (Marv) into a negative value asset as he's adding nothing to the team and costing us wages :lol:

Pards, the master of the reverse midas, can take something worth £0 and make it worth less.  Legend.

Erm Carrol FREE sold for 35 Million, Cabaye 5 M sold for 18 Million, Debuchy 5M sold for (maybe) 12 Million.

Not a good argument, stick to Pardew being a lying c**t. Much safer ground.

Even better is that he's managed to turn a free transfer (Marv) into a negative value asset as he's adding nothing to the team and costing us wages :lol:

Pards, the master of the reverse midas, can take something worth £0 and make it worth less.  Legend.

Erm Carrol FREE sold for 35 Million, Cabaye 5 M sold for 18 Million, Debuchy 5M sold for (maybe) 12 Million.

Erm, you're actually crediting Pardew for Carrol;D

It is

a

It is an argument as on the whole this is correct.  He can take no real credit for AC, the other two are at a level that even Pardew cannot destroy quickly although he has tried his best with MD.  They were so cheap initially relative to actual value we were always going to make a profit and there is no way Pardew gets any recognition for that.  As it goes, the profit we made was really taking the piss as we could have pushed for more.

Sylvain f***ing Margeaux man. Wish we'd just put him in the Luque pile and be done with it.

Agree, apart from a few nice touches he has done jack ship! Come on everyone, rose tinted glasses off!

As for Ben Arfa, there seems to be an equal division of fault here. I personally would have him in the team even though his defensive intent is low, what he gives to the team in an attacking sense counterbalances this easily.

Until the pratt we have as a manager leaves we will never get to the bottom (a rather fat one :)) of this...

Carroll was here before Pards, Cabaye and Debuchy were Graham Carr inspired buys. You can have Obertan though, that one was down to Pards special relationship with Fergie. What a fucking steal he was.

When we go on grafting our bollocks off not scoring a single goal with a bunch of box to box cms running all over the pitch and the mighty Ayoze can't get a ball in behind the defense you'll see why people lose their mind about our 2 only creative players being sent to train with the kids, esp on day 2 of preseason. 

It's not even as if anyone's arguing that Marveaux and Ben Arfa don't have baggage, quite clearly they do. But we don't have any alternative players who can either create and score goals, and Pardew's answer, Obertan and Gosling were utter shit.

Laying odds on Ben Arfa outlasting Pardew, obviously wants to stay, love the guy. The right manager would not only use in him in the right way but get him in the right condition and get him wanting to be in peak physical form. Keegan for example would feed off his talent and get him blowing the premiership apart, if your memory serves you well enough.

:lol: I love this attitude about Marveaux that he's done fuck-all.  He's barely played.  Aye, he hasn't forced his way into the team enough but the team is selected by an absolute fucking mook.

Quoted for mook.

His contract will run out and he'll go back to France for nowt, Pardew will still be here as we'll scrape survival this season.

I'd like to think that anything below 10th would see him sacked because Ashley publicly sets targets - no way will "finish lower than last season" be one. If the position goes backwards after (hopefully) splashing the cash, Ashley will be livid. There's no Europa League excuse this time, it'll be cut and dry.

But this is probably blind, naive optimism :lol:

His contract will run out and he'll go back to France for nowt, Pardew will still be here as we'll scrape survival this season.

I'd like to think that anything below 10th would see him sacked because Ashley publicly sets targets - no way will "finish lower than last season" be one. If the position goes backwards after (hopefully) splashing the cash, Ashley will be livid. There's no Europa League excuse this time, it'll be cut and dry.

It is, but its all we have to cling to these days, I personally cant conjure up any sort of optimism, blind, naive or otherwise  :anguish:

I remember when I used to be counting down the weeks till the start of the season now I'm just completely indifferent, sad times.

I know there may be another reason he's not in training. But seems pretty pathetic if it's true that he's not allowed to attend pre-season training with the rest of the squad.

It is, but its all we have to cling to these days, I personally cant conjure up any sort of optimism, blind, naive or otherwise  :anguish:

I remember when I used to be counting down the weeks till the start of the season now I'm just completely indifferent, sad times.

I'm not even indifferent, I'm actively dreading the return of league football.

So someone just made it up huh.

Can't see Ban Arfa and Marveaux in the picture he posted.

Right, I agree - dude says that but why the hell can't we see HBA and Marv then?

Guest Haris Vuckic

;D

Haha you'll be guttered.

Ben Arfa is one of my favourite players and has been for years. Cheers.

Marveaux? He's rubbish but I support the team and want us to win so I'll cheer for anyone in black & white. (and I'll twist about it later) :)