Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

Are there any pictures around of Elliot looking in awful shape? Can't say I've really ever paid attention to him but he always just looked in normal shape to me.

Not that it takes anything away from him being a slimy fucker, though.

Petre Shilton always looked tubby and it didn't stop him being a good keeper.

Southall too

Edit: Bugger :lol:

Are there any pictures around of Elliot looking in awful shape? Can't say I've really ever paid attention to him but he always just looked in normal shape to me.

Not that it takes anything away from him being a slimy fucker, though.

Southall too

Edit: Bugger :lol:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1374954608_CowboyFastDraw_Howard2.gif

Funny how Nolan's weight issues were never a problem.

Yep - I would say that Nolan was a fair bit more overweight than HBA.

I'd also say that Nolan's weight issues were often discussed and criticised on here.

That's not my point - my point is whether Nolan was fined by the club for it and it was used as a reason not to pick him.  The answer to that is that it wasn't.

I'd also say that Nolan's weight issues were often discussed and criticised on here.

That's not my point - my point is whether Nolan was fined by the club for it and it was used as a reason not to pick him.  The answer to that is that it wasn't.

That was my point as well.  It never seemed to be an issue with the club although the fans regularly discussed it (as do West Ham fans).

That was my point as well.  It never seemed to be an issue with the club although the fans regularly discussed it (as do West Ham fans).

Nolan, as much as I was never much of a fan, has a much bigger frame naturally than Hatem. He was captain, leading goalscorer for most of his time here and basically ran the first team prior to Pardew coming in.

Nolan, as much as I was never much of a fan, has a much bigger frame naturally than Hatem. He was captain, leading goalscorer for most of his time here and basically ran the first team prior to Pardew coming in.

And? The point was always another and everyone got it except you...but I know, you like to be different! :-)

I bet you that their body fat levels were very similar.

Not that it takes anything away from him being a slimy f***er, though.

Elliott has a hell of a way to go to beat off Neville Southall to the fat keeper crown.

Not even sure he's less dainty than a Mike Hooper to be fair to the lad.

Pretty certain that Shilton and Southall would've been better if they weren't fat. :dontknow:

Elliott has a hell of a way to go to beat off Neville Southall to the fat keeper crown.

Pretty certain that Shilton and Southall would've been better if they weren't fat. :dontknow:

Peter Shilton was fat? :lol:

Peter Shilton was fat? :lol:

I have no idea. Saying a tubby goalkeeper was once good as a reply to 'Elliott is a fat mess' is just pretty pointless IMO.

Guest Howaythetoon

He might be out of sorts but he isn't out of shape and certainly not overweight.

That said, there is more than meets the eye with this one, to be ostracised from all first-team activities suggests something must have happened and while we all know where the real blame lies, Ben Arfa will have contributed somehow in someway. Surely Ashley can't be happy seeing how far Ben Arfa has regressed. This is a player we bought for what, 5 or so million? He is easily worth 20m + at the very top of his game.

I'd comfort eat like if I was getting telt off Alan fucking pardew for being a shit footballer and professional and hordes of people then believing it. It's like being bullied off Shane McGowan for not brushing your teeth. 'Aye your right there like Shane, it cuz he's lazy and doesn't bother tracking back to the gum...the fat Kent'

Pardew doesn't make him stuff his face.

Nor has he done anything to stop him for the last 18+ months. Strange how it's only now a problem publicly when they want rid of him. It's almost like it's a blatant cycle with these people.